Lifewallet Sports Recruiting/Portal Recruiting Space April 16, 2024

Advertisement
Christian Garrett????

First time I've seen this name mentioned on CIS.

Created a thread here

Last edited:
I’d imagine he would cost close to a **** million dollars a season. He’s arguably a top 5 WR in CFB and didn’t NCstate renegotiate with him recently after the season ended
He was one of the best freshman receivers I’ve ever seen, he’s the kinda guy you go all out for

Advertisement
He was one of the best freshman receivers I’ve ever seen, he’s the kinda guy you go all out for
Yep if you are looking to add a WR that elevates the room he is the guy. Obviously he would have to actual enter the portal first but he actually elevates the room. To me at least the WR currently in the portal are not elevate the room types and I'm not sure they would out produce some of the guys already on the team if given the chance.

Advertisement
It that kid were to hit the market, Texas would make room magically, Oregon, Ohio State, Bama etc everyone and their mama would have to empty the wallet and they would.

He has to know he wont win anything there of significance and can go play anywhere in the country that he wants but if he stays in Raleigh then I respect it honestly.

It that kid were to hit the market, Texas would make room magically, Oregon, Ohio State, Bama etc everyone and their mama would have to empty the wallet and they would.

He has to know he wont win anything there of significance and can go play anywhere in the country that he wants but if he stays in Raleigh then I respect it honestly.

Not saying he wouldn't be WR1 as soon as he steps on campus, but aren't we looking for a bigger WR to go with Raestrepo and George?

Not saying he wouldn't be WR1 as soon as he steps on campus, but aren't we looking for a bigger WR to go with Raestrepo and George?

Probably, but some guys you make exceptions for..he is one of them. Also, we need good WRs first and foremost, size is overrated. Can they separate, can they catch. As long as they aren’t some 5’8 smurf thats limited to slot..it’s fair game IMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d imagine he would cost close to a **** million dollars a season. He’s arguably a top 5 WR in CFB and didn’t NCstate renegotiate with him recently after the season ended

Mario don't care if he takes it personally enough:

bowling polishing GIF

Advertisement
Back