Lifewallet Recruiting Buzz 6/29

Advertisement
We got the bag dropped on us.
I don't know why it's still so difficult for some people to accept this. Almost all of us opt for jobs that provide the best compensation available, so why should this kid be any different? Let Occam's razor be your guide: Everyone in the industry was saying this kid was going to commit to us, then (as confirmed by a few posters) Nebraska increased their bid in the eleventh hour just like Maryland did for McFarland half a decade ago. It certainly didn't help that they prioritized him earlier than we did, but it seems pretty obvious what happened in this instance. Ultimately, money talks, and it spoke volumes here.

Been said many times by others, but I think it is less about the record and more how the team looks. I mean, don't get me wrong... the record does matter to an extent but if Miami goes 9-3 and the 3 losses are to Clemson, FSU and aTm by an average of 30 pts each that will be viewed worse than going 8-4 and losing to those same teams in competitive games and another close loss to some other team.

Now I don't think that first scenario is likely to happen, but I think it gets the point across - that if we show stark improvement and potential, I think that is more important than the actual record.

Mario getting beat by Memphis Mike?

How?

Advertisement
Once @itsdolphhh spoke on it ....i knew it was a wrap.

He's plugged in to the Palmetto and down south kids. He was in on it b4 everyone and immediately started looking at othr wr targets lol
This is the Miami way. If random posters go against the negative grain saying something positive is going to happen, it doesn’t happen. But if there is a random poster saying something negative is going to happen when everyone is expecting positive…bet your *** it will happen 😅😅

Advertisement
I am a man of my word. I take advantage of negative luck. I don't gamble or play the lottery. Usually when I set myself up for failure it works successfully. Case in point here. When all is said and done just send over that tag and your beer will flow like honey and our canes will be positioned like kings. I should fvck myself over more often if my bank account would allow it. We'd have 6 rings in no time if I had an expanded wallet.
This is all going as I planned 😏🤥

I am a man of my word. I take advantage of negative luck. I don't gamble or play the lottery. Usually when I set myself up for failure it works successfully. Case in point here. When all is said and done just send over that tag and your beer will flow like honey and our canes will be positioned like kings. I should fvck myself over more often if my bank account would allow it. We'd have 6 rings in no time if I had an expanded wallet.
This is all going as I planned 😏🤥
Wow!!! This is one of the first straight up posters who actually is going to go through with his bet.

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back