Liam **** 3* 2019 OT is Prospect Miami should Evaluate

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I never got big fat guys wrestling in Japanese-style jockstraps.
It's a buffet sport. Man those dudes eat a lot. I'll take a chance on these dudes in our signing class over Coach Cereals 1* & 2* kids we're out recruiting schools like College of the Ozarks for.

did you watch the video before you posted this? lol

ROFL, has to be a FSU or gaytor fan trying to help out their defensive lines against us. If coach searels would've wasted time flying up to recruit him, just stay there and dont comeback. Im use to guards being on skates, but a tackle, lol!

Advertisement
It's a buffet sport. Man those dudes eat a lot. I'll take a chance on these dudes in our signing class over Coach Cereals 1* & 2* kids we're out recruiting schools like College of the Ozarks for.
Lot of carbs no doubt. I didn't know Japanese food is carb heavy.

We used to have a RB named Barry *****.

Seriously.
If you look at all time letterman he's the only one under Q. Name another UM player whose name started with Q. And don't try to say Quadtrine Hill.

Some guy thought it was funny. That was really his name. Lettered in '64

Advertisement
Lot of carbs no doubt. I didn't know Japanese food is carb heavy.
I had the opportunity to watch them train back in the late '90s. Interesting protocol. The younger unproven dudes are in charge of cooking for the others. Definitely not your traditional Japanese cuisine. It was a stew with everything they could put in it. Lots of fish, meat and veggies over gigantic mounds of rice. If memory serves me right, I think they were consuming 10,000+ calories per day. Crazy. They would train, eat, sleep, Repeat, 3 times per day then eat again and sleep for the night.

Advertisement
Back