Lewis just decommitted from UF

dukebeeasy305

Sophomore
We better not Fu ck this recruitning class up we need 10 wins minimum for the next two years not including the bowl game!!!

M3N

Senior
It's going to take an act from the man upstairs to get recruits from south florida to sign with us going forward. 2021 a looooooong way away but yea, i'm going to "go out on a limb" lol and predict he's not going to be back in our class
31C51F89-D62F-42E6-961F-22E8372C47F1.gif

TheEye

Junior
It's going to take an act from the man upstairs to get recruits from south florida to sign with us going forward. 2021 a looooooong way away but yea, i'm going to "go out on a limb" lol and predict he's not going to be back in our class
Wait, what? Why the doom and gloom about S. Fl? Didn't you land kids last Feb?

TheEye

Junior
right but i'm talking mainly going forward when it involves the top recruits from south florida. I think Manny will be able to regain that stranglehold in that area from us and FSU.
Well, OK then.

No_Fly_Zone

Sophomore
right but i'm talking mainly going forward when it involves the top recruits from south florida. I think Manny will be able to regain that stranglehold in that area from us and FSU.
Are we being pranked right now?

Tetragrammaton Cane

Bandwagon Driverless
Are we being pranked right now?
I’d rather be pranked than read ”Canes” cry about how UF/FSU are going to get all of the South Florida recruits

No_Fly_Zone

Sophomore
I’d rather be pranked than read ”Canes” cry about how UF/FSU are going to get all of the South Florida recruits
Fair. And agreed.

Edit: my surprise was directed at the level of self-awareness demonstrated by this gaytur.

KWConch

Senior
You sure you’re not El C L and in here just fcking with us..

Gator fans don’t usually show this type of common sense.....come on El C L come out from behind the curtain.