Levi Jones

You probably wouldnt be saying that if our staff put in years of effort recruiting him and woke up this morning thinking you had a chance to ink him as a Cane.

no. *******. SHlT.

Well thats my point. You are taking it personal based on the jersey and like the act based on who he did or didnt diss. I was talking about the act itself. I love watching signing day and watching these kids pick their college live. I just didnt care for the way this diva did it. Of course I cant stand FSU and the Gators hahaha Ive got the outline from 25 year old holes in the walls and ceiling in the house I grew up from when FSU made a great play and I got ****ed that were spackled over.

u alright w me brotha

Advertisement
You probably wouldnt be saying that if our staff put in years of effort recruiting him and woke up this morning thinking you had a chance to ink him as a Cane.

no. *******. SHlT.

Well thats my point. You are taking it personal based on the jersey and like the act based on who he did or didnt diss. I was talking about the act itself. I love watching signing day and watching these kids pick their college live. I just didnt care for the way this diva did it. Of course I cant stand FSU and the Gators hahaha Ive got the outline from 25 year old holes in the walls and ceiling in the house I grew up from when FSU made a great play and I got ****ed that were spackled over.

u alright w me brotha

Right on. Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back