Level set

Bearly

Baloo's illegitimate Offspring (Bear Snow)
I seriously don’t understand the fan bases expectations for a transition year. It’s appropriate to be mad for losses like this, and I don’t intend to defend Mario….

But

New coaches, new schemes…. Time will be needed to pull players that fit those schemes, and current players to adjust. This was always going to be an 8-4 type season, with coaches trying to figure things out. You all just blinded yourselves with off-season hype, and Gary Ferman level fandom.

Mario will get his 3 to 4 years to prove himself.

Advertisement
I seriously don’t understand the fan bases expectations for a transition year. It’s appropriate to be mad for losses like this, and I don’t intend to defend Mario…. BUT

New coaches, new schemes…. Time will be needed to pull players that fit those schemes, and current players to adjust. This was always going to be an 8-4 type season, with coaches trying to figure things out. You all just blinded yourselves with off-season hype, and Gary Ferman level fandom.

Mario will get his 3 to 4 years to prove himself.

He needs to get started.

Like, NOW.

Losing with effort is acceptable...to an extent, what we saw today shows zero progress has been made, that's the issue. The loss at TAM was not terrible, I thought we did some things well and had made strides, today flushed all that down the toilet.

Them dummies gave a man that’s barely .500 as a coach.. who has never been to a National Title as a coach a 10 year deal. Smfh..

He’s going to get at least 7-8 years here.

Advertisement
Real folks weren’t expecting playoffs or even an ACC title. They just want to see competence. We haven’t shown anything close to that. We can’t even shake the slow starts.

It’s not an unrealistic expectation to see a decent product.

The bar is so incredibly low and we are way below it, unfortunately.

Dude, Miami doesn’t lose to middle Tennessee state in a transition year, a probation year, etc. the only way we should lose to MTSU is a death penalty forfeit year

I don’t care if it’s a transitional year this team played with no effort today and it was truly embarrassing … after this performance they be lucky if they win 5 games

Advertisement
Confused Robert Downey Jr GIF

We just lost to fking MTSU on home turf. This team is not going 8-4. .500 season at best. This loss is so bad it's indescribable.

Advertisement
Back