Off-Topic Letterkenney

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
Show is fücking hysterical.

I try to channel my inner Wayne or Shoresy whenever possible.

That is all.

Advertisement

That is all.
Ginger Squirrely Dan GIF by Crave

I try to channel my inner Wayne or Shoresy whenever possible.

That is all.
Welcome to my world, I live in Northern Ontario Canada, in the actual city (Sudbury) that they shot all the scenes.
The bar in the first season was actually in the worst part of town, and I lived 5 minute walk from it.

That's how young hockey players talk up here.
I'll be pumping your tires all day bud to make sure to snipe celly bro haha

Advertisement
Since put on to the show, I've been mainline binge watching like a heroin addict on the horse.

Welcome to my world, I live in Northern Ontario Canada, in the actual city (Sudbury) that they shot all the scenes.
The bar in the first season was actually in the worst part of town, and I lived 5 minute walk from it.

When you leaders stop with the lock downs I plan a visit Sudbry to drink a few puppers and a Gus and Bru ( bummer it isn't real ) and "give my balls a tug"

When you leaders stop with the lock downs I plan a visit Sudbry to drink a few puppers and a Gus and Bru ( bummer it isn't real ) and "give my balls a tug"
We have a short summer up here! The lockdown is a different story, we don't have as many vaccines up here, no manufacturing plant, the life or being a pond in Americas game!

But let me know, more then happy to tell you places and even give a tour!

Puppers is part of Stack Brewery a local brewer up here, its actually good man, gunned down a few of those!

We have a short summer up here! The lockdown is a different story, we don't have as many vaccines up here, no manufacturing plant, the life or being a pond in Americas game!

But let me know, more then happy to tell you places and even give a tour!

Puppers is part of Stack Brewery a local brewer up here, its actually good man, gunned down a few of those!
Yes you do have short summers . Good buddy and teammate from swimming days at UM was from Toronto and now in Vancouver working for RCMP. Spent time in both places summer and winter . Saw that they are making Puppers now bummer Gus and Bru isn't real ( yet) not that the laws in Utah would make it easy to get here . I will give you a "Texas size 10-4" when we make the trip and raise a glass or two.

I had Covid and the Phizer shot . I felt worse after both shots than I did with Covid . Sick of the games from both sides, ready to live life again. Headed to a few concerts this summer in Montana and Colorado totally pumped for them.

Have a good summer
John

Advertisement

Shoresy is my spiritual advisor.

Advertisement
Back