Let's start a list of questions for the media to ask

#26-MEAST

Junior
Straight up. I know Miami media reads this board. They suck at interviews so let's help them be more effective.

Hey Al, how can you not adjust your defense when Nebraska continues to run the ball?

Hey All, they kept running the ball. Did you think about putting your experienced Miami talented corners man on man to prevent their continual gashing your defense running the ball? Or are adjustments not allowed in your scheme?

Advertisement
The only question should be: corch, y did u consistently line up in a 2-deep base defense?

this should be asked again and again, until his fat head finally explodes and gravy sprays everywhere

"Coach. Do you have to walk backwards to pick up your paycheck?"

"Is it embarrassing even collecting your paycheck?"

"Is Dorito going to give his paychecks back?"

459 yards given up against Nebraska:

Al, when are you going to scrap the 3-4 for a 4-3 or 4-2-5 against spread teams?

Al, Duke is 4-0. How will you keep them under 400 yards and win this game?

Advertisement
Al, I'm a real estate agent here in Miami, did you buy or rent your home here? If you bought it, can I list it for you?

PM me for my personal info.

"President Shalala, how can you be so successful in every single venture you've ever undertaken in life yet been such an abject failure as the overseer of this program??"

Advertisement
Why do you consistently line up your defense to have fewer players in the box than the other team?

And why do you believe that you can consistently stop 9 players with 6?

Do you realize that your defensive backs look almost as worried about getting beat deep as you do?

Is a soft mentality an intentional part of your preparation, or does your scheme just develop that on its own?

Advertisement
It doesn't matter what they ask, you will get the same old blame the players answers and the w're not changing the scheme answers.

Asked after the game in Lincoln by Hurricanes reporters if it was time to change Miami's defense scheme, Golden responded: “We didn’t tackle well enough. We came up against a good back. We turned the ball over three times.

"Look, I don’t know what you want me to say," he continued. "There’s no excuse for not tackling. There’s no excuse for not doing better on third down. But, we are not giving up on the scheme. We’ve made a lot of progress so far this year. We didn’t play well enough tonight. That’s it. Against a good team on the road. We turned the ball over three times and had a lot of selfish penalties."

Advertisement
It doesn't matter what they ask, you will get the same old blame the players answers and the w're not changing the scheme answers.

Asked after the game in Lincoln by Hurricanes reporters if it was time to change Miami's defense scheme, Golden responded: “We didn’t tackle well enough. We came up against a good back. We turned the ball over three times.

"Look, I don’t know what you want me to say," he continued. "There’s no excuse for not tackling. There’s no excuse for not doing better on third down. But, we are not giving up on the scheme. We’ve made a lot of progress so far this year. We didn’t play well enough tonight. That’s it. Against a good team on the road. We turned the ball over three times and had a lot of selfish penalties."

Fug it...talking aint changing **** in this guys mind...someone hit that muthafugger over the head with a bottle, maybe that will do it. I can contribute to bail money

Advertisement
Back