Let's see your blocked punts

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ahhh loved it.
That center telegraphed his snap better than George Foreman did before he was going to throw the big right hand.

Then there's this.
Go to 1:24.
Shet, watch the entire 2:14 to start your Sunday off right.

I was at that game and had a ND fan behind me start crying about how ashamed I should be of my team’s actions on the field. I was a brazen young guy back then and I looked at that gold and blue draped Midwest geezer and said, “are you kidding me? This is what we do. I love this. I love what we’re doing on the field. Makes me proud to be from Miami.”

The end of the video has a ton of truth. Nobody says a **** thing decade after decade when ND ran it up on numerous Little Sisters of the Poor, nor Nebraska, Oklahoma... etc. But when we did it to ND, that was a travesty and different, huh? 🤔

I was at that game and had a ND fan behind me start crying about how ashamed I should be of my team’s actions on the field. I was a brazen young guy back then and I looked at that gold and blue draped Midwest geezer and said, “are you kidding me? This is what we do. I love this. I love what we’re doing on the field. Makes me proud to be from Miami.”

The end of the video has a ton of truth. Nobody says a **** thing decade after decade when ND ran it up on numerous Little Sisters of the Poor, nor Nebraska, Oklahoma... etc. But when we did it to ND, that was a travesty and different, huh? 🤔
That game and the Cotton Bowl cemented America’s disdain of the Canes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Missed FG.gif

Advertisement
The Eers were in shock. That’s the same game some moron threw a 55 gallon trash can from the second deck and hit Randy Shannon causing a head injury. Place is a **** hole for night games

I have watched that clip a few hundred times—had the game on VHS for years, too.

The looks on the crowds' faces—there were a lot of 'necks who went home and beat their sister-wives / kicked their dogs that night in Morgandump.

Those racists hate Miami. Watching them lose like that in epic fashion was just magical.

Tough crowd
I have watched that clip a few hundred times—had the game on VHS for years, too.

The looks on the crowds' faces—there were a lot of 'necks who went home and beat their sister-wives / kicked their dogs that night in Morgandump.

Those racists hate Miami. Watching them lose like that in epic fashion was just magical.
Rough crowd! Same game Danyell Ferguson injured his hip and their fans were rocking the ambulance as it left for the hospital. Students had a tailgate area called The Pit, been to a lot of places in most conferences, never have seen anything like it including Columbus and the SEC. Like a zoo!

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back