Off-Topic Lets see some summer fish shots

Advertisement
1.Yes...the legal slot is small and the season is short. Plus you need an extra 10$ stamp on your license.
Theyre delicious. Threw them all back.

2. Greater amberjack. They fight/pull like donkeys. Will wear your back out quick. Meat is ok...good for a fish fry.

Went offshore in mobile a few years back and we all limited out on Amberjack. Brought it back to the docking station that has a restaurant in orange beach and had the place cook it up fresh. Blackened or fried is the way to go

I dont give af who or what you are...You saying I'm landlocked...and have a 18' Mako sitting in my driveway....Lol at commercial fisherman...So tf what.....My advice...learn who you're talking to before spouting off...
You realize your argument collapses on itself when you say you donā€™t care who I am yet criticize me for not knowing who I am talking to. You should heed your own advice. An 18 mako? Thatā€™s cute. I had that type of vessel when I was 17. You are talking to guy who spent 13 straight summers while you were tugging off running boats in Bristol bay Alaska catching 50 thousanddddd pounds of salmon. Thatā€™s a lil more than you can fit in your ā€œmakoā€

You realize your argument collapses on itself when you say you donā€™t care who I am yet criticize me for not knowing who I am talking to. You should heed your own advice. An 18 mako? Thatā€™s cute. I had that type of vessel when I was 17. You are talking to guy who spent 13 straight summers while you were tugging off running boats in Bristol bay Alaska catching 50 thousanddddd pounds of salmon. Thatā€™s a lil more than you can fit in your ā€œmakoā€
My Mako is inshore....just for Indian artifact excursions...and paid for...as is everything I own...I dont give af if your *** caught 100 Tons of Rosie O'Donnell....

If your *** has only been F-ing since 89...you have a Sh*tload of catching up to do....

Iā€™m a lot younger than you bud... but back to the **** measuring contest I see. Ok lemme try to ruffle feathers bet this will get a response.

Iā€™m on pace to have more tail than you at your age.

I would hope an 18 mako is paid for considering your old *** retired and they cost less than 20k. You were the one spouting off about your ā€œartifactā€ I personally donā€™t care what you have.

Advertisement
Snook are delicious. One of my most disappointing fishing experiences was getting hooked on a monster snook. I was in flamingo and he ran up in mangroves. After about 5 minutes I somehow fought him out and got him to the boat after another 5 min or so. It's mate followed him to the boat and I let him run so my brother could try to catch the mate. Turned out to be a shark about the same size. The line went loose and I pulled in this monster snook head with the gills still moving. Still don't know how I got him out of the mangroves. I'm still ****ed at that shark.

Wish I could be out on the water with you guys, ain't **** to catch up here in SC.

Never eaten snook. Me and buddy went to Tampa a few years in a row and slayed snook with a local boat guide down there. We tossed them back. Honestly didnā€™t know they are good eating. Tampa has some monsters down there.

Snook are delicious. One of my most disappointing fishing experiences was getting hooked on a monster snook. I was in flamingo and he ran up in mangroves. After about 5 minutes I somehow fought him out and got him to the boat after another 5 min or so. It's mate followed him to the boat and I let him run so my brother could try to catch the mate. Turned out to be a shark about the same size. The line went loose and I pulled in this monster snook head with the gills still moving. Still don't know how I got him out of the mangroves. I'm still ****ed at that shark.

Wish I could be out on the water with you guys, ain't **** to catch up here in SC.
I was catching Snook..after Snook..after Snook in the Mid 70s off my seawall in Cape Coral Fl using live shrimp and little or no weight.....Couldn't even put my rod down secured within the davits on the Seawall....
Sand Bream and Monster size Sheepshead as well....

Advertisement
You should see the Snook from Ft Myers to Sarasota...

I havenā€™t fished out of those areas. Unfortunately havenā€™t been real fishing in a few years. All my friends are married with kids so hard to get people in on going. I have to pay charters since Iā€™m from North Alabama, now living in Nashville. I donā€™t know anyone personally with boats in Florida.

My main friend I fished with has a. Either in law in destin who took us out a few times. It was hit or miss. Got into some nice schools of mahi and small snappers

Advertisement
I havenā€™t fished out of those areas. Unfortunately havenā€™t been real fishing in a few years. All my friends are married with kids so hard to get people in on going. I have to pay charters since Iā€™m from North Alabama, now living in Nashville. I donā€™t know anyone personally with boats in Florida.

My main friend I fished with has a. Either in law in destin who took us out a few times. It was hit or miss. Got into some nice schools of mahi and small snappers
Ahh....the Jody and Kelly Docks of Destin...coupled with the Jettys...I lived in Destin from 88-91...and bought a home in FWB in 93....Great Fishing...Caught enough Cobia (when they were running) to kill someone...Great seafood area...Sextons seafood is Rock Star good...Sexton's brother is former FSU RB Coach Billy Sexton...

Advertisement
Ahh....the Jody and Kelly Docks of Destin...coupled with the Jettys...I lived in Destin from 88-91...and bought a home in FWB in 93....Great Fishing...Caught enough Cobia (when they were running) to kill someone...Great seafood area...Sextons seafood is Rock Star good...Sexton's brother is former FSU RB Coach Billy Sexton...

Ahhhh **** forgot we got one Cobia that was hiding under a weed line. I need to add that to my list towards the top for eating. That **** was tasty.

all my fishing photos are in my Instagram I deactivated. I need to go get those and save them

Last edited:
I'm 59...my GF is 49 and looks 35...And I promise you...she looks better than yours..

god you are predictable..... unlike you I wouldnā€™t talk down on someone elseā€™s woman. That is a *****made move but par for the course for you. Enjoy your hugeeeee portfolio, 18 mako, retirement life and plethora of um memorabilia. Leave the fishing to the big boys ol man.

god you are predictable..... unlike you I wouldnā€™t talk down on someone elseā€™s woman. That is a *****made move but par for the course for you. Enjoy your hugeeeee portfolio, 18 mako, retirement life and plethora of um memorabilia. Leave the fishing to the big boys ol man.
I got your Old Man hanging just below the beltline....

Advertisement
Back