Burns
Carter
Bostwick
Kerr
Johnson
The White Juco TE
Dee Liner
Reuben Foster

Not really supposed to be a dream class thread, just saying out of the names that have been linked to Miami the most lately.

Advertisement
Oh **** didn't pay attention. The Juco defensive player whose best offer is Kentucky. Kirkland and Grace.

Lewis III - sounds like he's gonna walk on anyway, as he should
Kerr - developmental OT isnt the biggest need right now, especially not with Darling and McDermott on the horizon
Coley - too much of a risk. If he was a 5* talent then I'd be all for it, but he's not that good

Easy choices for me. After that it gets though.

Advertisement
Kerr, probably Lewis just cuz I'm not even sure what position he plays, and I'm thinking maybe gall...I don't think we get coley just cuz that's like our deepest position but he is still too insane of a talent to pass on...I don't know where he's going (just praying not fsu) but mark my words, he will ball out...just like cooper at bama

Advertisement
Kerr, Coley, and Lewis

Samezies!

Wait wut ?

Malcolm, Herb, and Lockhart just came in and Randolph, Mckenzie, and Lane are down the pike. He's a luxury recruit if there ever was one. Not something essential.

If I gave you 6 hours, you probably couldn't name the starting WR's on the last 5 National Champions...why? Because it's not all that important in the long run. We need defenders NOW. Not a referendum on Coley...more of a referendum on our current situation.

I was agreeing with you, brotha. Just realized that I did it in a very *** way.

Lewis and Kerr for the reasons others have stated, and Bostwick since it looks like grades might be an issue. He could go prep route and be in next years class.

Advertisement
Disagree with everyone saying they'd drop Coley and he isnt that good. Kid is a beast and he is the type of local baller u need to keep home. I really think this kid is an instant impact WR. Why is there risk involved? A lot of this Coley stuff is heresay with zero information backing it up.

Disagree with everyone saying they'd drop Coley and he isnt that good. Kid is a beast and he is the type of local baller u need to keep home. I really think this kid is an instant impact WR. Why is there risk involved? A lot of this Coley stuff is heresay with zero information backing it up.

Would love to hear what the downside is to adding Coley. What´s a the worst case scenario?

Kerr is the first to go for me. Never been a fan. Taking more than 2 tight ends in a class of 15 is insane to me, especially with the emergence of Walford this year. ****, I probably wouldn't even take 2 tight ends this year. if Kerr is a developmental OT (as I suspect), then there have got to be better options out there.

I don't know what Lewis brings to the table, but let's be realistic. He's in this class and that's not going to change.

I can't get rid of any of the d-linemen. I would prefer Coley to a second tight end so Johnson is next. The last spot is between Coley and Grace. WR is more of a luxury this year so so I can see the logic in taking Grace even though I'm not as high on him as others. If we land Thomas then I could really go either way.

Does Golden still take 15 if there is a attrition? (White, Robinson, Perry, ect.) Or has he already likely factored that in.

Advertisement
Back