Lets play CEO,,,

SoleCane

Band
Banned
For some reason, I'm just not a fan of Gus Felder...does he practice what he preaches?...He looks like a BMI dropout. Whoever is the Bama, Clemsonn, etc SC coach or pedigree, I would go after him.

Why the fccck do we keep hiring folks with ties to our enemies? Dugan, Diaz, D'nuts, Golden, etc....it's a win win for them....their alma mater win and they get a paycheck from us too....with all these fvckkking pros and hall of famers (and their connects), we cant assemble a badassss staff?

Hate to say it...but the way big ten and sec schools rob sofl for skill players. we need to put more effort in robbing their backyards for trench diggers...big hog bbq eatin grizzly crazy mf that explode off the line and manhandle biottches. ****, lets start going after polynesian players that have been a pipeline for PAC 12 schools. We need to be strategic all around and not just eating berries and shht after practice thinking that will give us an edge.

I need a coach that will handout the occassional asschewing like a boss and none of this hugs and kisses soft i love you milkshake speeches.

Last edited:
Advertisement
For some reason i wanted to blame Felder for all of our knee injuries. We still look smaller than almost every other P5 team its always weird. We need a PROVEN S&C coach

Poppa Shaq said he thought his high school S&C was better lol

Advertisement
The S&C program has been down for a long time. One offseason is not going to 'fix' every player. Especially the larger, fat, out-of-shape unit we call an offensive line. Unless a 'pharmacological supplementation' approach is added to the program.

Advertisement
Back