Lets Hope We have a GREAT 2020

@DanSileo #93 I know you own a couple weight lifting records at Miami. Whats your one rep Max in your prime on all the below? Wanna see what kinda monster weight you could put up.

Bench:
Squat:
Deadlift:
Clean:

Anything else you wanna add?

Advertisement
I believe in Lashlee, D'Eriq King, the Defensive Line & the Safety group.

All we need is for this God forsaken Wuhan Bioweapon to go away by Summer time & we'll be rolling whenever the season is supposed to start.

IF the season takes place as regularly scheduled there's nothing that can convince me we won't be playing in the ACCCG this season.

Once you lose the locker room you never get back

Advertisement
Advertisement
OLE STONE COLD WOULD SHARE A STEVEWEISER WITH DAN AND THEN STUN HIS *** INTO 86. AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO
6D9A5830-BD71-4CF5-8DA2-90E5E8A5C601.jpeg

Advertisement
Last year is last year.

New QB, New OC, New Offense & stronger DLine.

I understand why you feel the way you do, I'm just saying I believe we'll be good enough to win the Coastal IF the season takes place as regularly scheduled.

Friend

All of the new additions sound nice but the HC remains the same. Manny let Jarren hijack the whole team with his constant threatening to leave multiple times, smoked out of his fuqin mind while Manny did nothing AND continue to let him play QB.

When a Starter continue to Fuq up and is not pulled expect 4-8 or 6-7

Advertisement
I believe in Lashlee, D'Eriq King, the Defensive Line & the Safety group.

All we need is for this God forsaken Wuhan Bioweapon to go away by Summer time & we'll be rolling whenever the season is supposed to start.

IF the season takes place as regularly scheduled there's nothing that can convince me we won't be playing in the ACCCG this season.

I’ve been feeling so pessimistic about the season even happening. Normally a very optimistic person.

You don’t realize how much you actually love something until you’re close to losing it.

So, from your lips to God’s ears

Advertisement
Back