Let's hire Brilles for oc

BALLHAWKU

All-ACC
Best o mind in the game . **** off Shalala too, fck her . Mods u can lock th thread prior to the chest club trying to make this academic U .

Advertisement
Advertisement
So, don't even make the call? We're of course speaking hypothetically because what we say has little bearing on anything, but you wouldn't even make the call to find out? I'd say chances are against this happening, but I'd still make the call and let him tell me no. As I said in Franchise's thread, pastor Richt is the perfect coach to pair Briles with.

You people are insane.

Art Briles is not going anywhere to be an offensive coordinator.
Schiano did

Schiano got fired as a head coach because he sucked. Briles got fired as a head coach because of off the field ****.

Last edited:
So, don't even make the call? We're of course speaking hypothetically because what we say has little bearing on anything, but you wouldn't even make the call to find out? I'd say chances are against this happening, but I'd still make the call and let him tell me know. As I said in Franchise's thread, pastor Richt is the perfect coach to pair Briles with.

You people are insane.

Schiano did

Schiano got fired as a head coach because he sucked. Briles got fired as a head coach because of off the field ****.

To be clear, we're talking about Art Briles, not his son, right?

So, don't even make the call? We're of course speaking hypothetically because what we say has little bearing on anything, but you wouldn't even make the call to find out? I'd say chances are against this happening, but I'd still make the call and let him tell me know. As I said in Franchise's thread, pastor Richt is the perfect coach to pair Briles with.

You people are insane.

Schiano did

Exactly he might to rebuild his image

Advertisement

You people are insane.

Schiano did

To be clear, we're talking about Art Briles, not his son, right?
I can't believe I'm entertaining your question , yes

Last edited:
Precisely why it might just work. It would be a feel good story. Richt giving Briles a second chance and opportunity to learn from a coach with an impeccable background. Meanwhile we field furious offenses that light up scoreboards and have elite recruits dying to sign up. After a few years or a national title, the born-again Briles can move on to his next head coaching gig.

You people are insane.

Schiano did

Exactly he might to rebuild his image

Advertisement
Advertisement
Problem is Richt won't give up his play calling duty in one season. But hey if tricky nicky can take in rejects like Kiffin and Sark then why not?

Advertisement
Back