LETS GO VT

Advertisement
Ozar quit being a ***git for one day. How is this bad? We all want golden gone. Doesnt mean we can't root for the best possible scenario now

A ******? Really? I'm not the one rooting for VaTech. Glad that Duke got the **** outta the way, but unfortunately, I think they're gonna **** the bed against UNC next week. It's a game they can lose, considering they lost against ****** *** VATECH today. Which will hand the coRstal right over to GaTech.

So, get this. We beat FSU (as we SHOULD), we win out and DON'T win the coastal. And I'm the ****** because I'm ****ED that Alice and her bff have squandered a very good team because of their pride? We beat FSU and don't win the coastal? You boys are just too ******* calm about things.

Advertisement
We control our own destiny....again

No, if Duke loses again then GT will win the Coastal.

We have no control over that.

We have control of our destiny realistically if we win out cause chances of Duke losing at home to a horrible 4-5 UNC team are very slim or losing to garbage 2-7 WF.

They just lost to a ****TY *** 4-5 VaTech team.
This was a fluke man Duke is well coached not saying its impossible but I don't see them losing to UNC or WF at home.

Advertisement
Ozar quit being a ***git for one day. How is this bad? We all want golden gone. Doesnt mean we can't root for the best possible scenario now

A ******? Really? I'm not the one rooting for VaTech. Glad that Duke got the **** outta the way, but unfortunately, I think they're gonna **** the bed against UNC next week. It's a game they can lose, considering they lost against ****TY *** VATECH today. Which will hand the coRstal right over to GaTech.

So, get this. We beat FSU (as we SHOULD), we win out and DON'T win the coastal. And I'm the ****** because I'm ****ED that Alice and her bff have squandered a very good team because of their pride? We beat FSU and don't win the coastal? You boys are just too ****ing calm about things.

Bro. I am all about getting Albortion out of here. He isn't going anywhere until the end of the season at the earliest. Relax and enjoy another reason to watch canes football tonight.

We have control of our destiny realistically if we win out cause chances of Duke losing at home to a horrible 4-5 UNC team are very slim or losing to garbage 2-7 WF.

This was a fluke man Duke is well coached not saying its impossible but I don't see them losing to UNC or WF at home.

They have just as good a shot at losing to UNC as they do losing to VaTech or Pitt (they lost that one as well, if not for a blown 26 yd FG). Remember, UNC is barely losing to/might beat the same Pitt that Duke beat in overtime.

Duke is not that good. Was not a "quality" win.

A ******? Really? I'm not the one rooting for VaTech. Glad that Duke got the **** outta the way, but unfortunately, I think they're gonna **** the bed against UNC next week. It's a game they can lose, considering they lost against ****TY *** VATECH today. Which will hand the coRstal right over to GaTech.

So, get this. We beat FSU (as we SHOULD), we win out and DON'T win the coastal. And I'm the ****** because I'm ****ED that Alice and her bff have squandered a very good team because of their pride? We beat FSU and don't win the coastal? You boys are just too ****ing calm about things.

Bro. I am all about getting Albortion out of here. He isn't going anywhere until the end of the season at the earliest. Relax and enjoy another reason to watch canes football tonight.

Oh, I'm relaxed. But I'm still ****ED OFF with us having a team that could be dominating, the start of something great, if not for F.A.G.

How do we control our destiny when winning out doesn't guarantee ourselves a shot at an ACC Title Game?

We have literally zero control of our destiny. Have you ever watched an ACC football weekend?

Advertisement

Oh, I'm relaxed. But I'm still ****ED OFF with us having a team that could be dominating, the start of something great, if not for F.A.G.

Me too. :fistbump2:

Me too. :fistbump2:

Interested in knowing if you guys watched Gameday this morning. They showed Kaaya making a few bad decisions. Our defense was horrendous in 2 of the 3 games we lost, but if Kaaya was playing the way he is now we'd be undefeated. Today will tell us a lot about Al Golden. Inconsistent season, tendency to crap the bed in big games, this may be the defining game of Al Golden's Miami career.

Advertisement

They have just as good a shot at losing to UNC as they do losing to VaTech or Pitt (they lost that one as well, if not for a blown 26 yd FG). Remember, UNC is barely losing to/might beat the same Pitt that Duke beat in overtime.

Remember the Pitt VS Duke game was a road game for Duke not a home one, UNC is a horrible road team this season with a 1-4 record only road win they had was by 1 point against a 4-6 UVA team. VT is a much better road team than UNC is with a 3-1 road record this season. VT actually beat #8 Ohio State on the road pretty easily too, they won at UNC and now at Duke. Duke actually has a much better chance of beating UNC at home than they did VT today if you look at the stats. Nothing is impossible Duke may end up losing one of these last two but I don't think it will likely happen, what concerns me alot more is if we can win out to be honest.

Last edited:

MOOB

Advertisement
Back