Off-Topic Let's go on a Safari!

Advertisement
I'd love to go see an Elephant out in the wild like that but I'd also be one of the first ones to say 'that's what happens' after I got trampled by the big sob. Elephants is cool

I went on a safari in South Africa. It was truly amazing. I can't wait to go again. Of course, you have to have a fascination for animals. If you do, I highly encourage it.

I had never thought about it, but there's a fence all around Kruger National Park to keep the animals in and people out. There's no "fence" around the Everglades for example so it was a little different when I think about it. Kruger is about the size of Massachusetts.

Advertisement
I was just in Africa on a week-long safari. The guides I talked with said the reason that the elephant even reached the vehicle was because the guide went down a dead-end trail and didn't have the driving skills to back up fast.

Yes, the elephants I saw were very aggressive. Lions could have killed anyone in the vehicle yet slept for the hour we watched them. Didn't get to see the leopard which is the toughest to unless fed by guides.

Advertisement
Back