Let's go Iowa fck gators

Advertisement
The BIG was so overated by E$ECPN, they desperately wanted another conference to hype in their cheap "Embrace Debate" programing/business plan. The suits who run Bristol are Eastern dweebs who are used to pining for girls who treat them like crap, hence all the love for a conference whose network is run by competitor FOX.

John Swofford should learn the lessons from fellow UNC alum Jim Delany and treat those punks like $#!+, making them love your teams more...Alas, it's Roy Williams and Rat Face who run the train on Swofford, so he kisses their Northeastern media *** to keep Tobacco Road happy.

Last edited:
These teams SUCK.

Gators (and Randy) were matched up with the perfect opponent. Iowa is a three yards and a cloud of dust offense. If they were dynamic, and could put points on the board, they'd easily handle the Gators.

Unfortunately, those scumbaqs will win the game and end up ranked in the Top 15, smh.

Advertisement
McElwain's the luckiest coach I've ever seen. I'm convinced that any other 8-win team in the nation would've stomped the gators out. He just happened to face a team that he matches up well against given that Iowa's offense is on par with Florida's.

If Iowa had scored and not got their QB hurt in the 1st half, that would have been a different game. That goal line stop completely turned the momentum.

Iowa's role in life is literally to be the whipping boy for meh SEC East teams. Tennessee did this to them year before last too.

Advertisement
Def thought the gators could of lost this one but the defense has played well and offense has done ok by their ****** standards esp after starting the game with 2 picks

I thought it was a bad match up Iowa is a physical run first team with a solid defense **** they pushed Michigan around all day and beat the **** out of Nebraska they were playing good football these last few games

Last edited:
Florida's QB is trash. The good news is they've got da gawd Jake Allen coming in.

NO WIDE RECEIVERS EAT AT APPLEBY'S!

Franks

He was ranked 5th last year(top 50 in the country) coming out of hs in a pretty **** good group of quarterbacks

Who knows how he does but I don't think Jake Allen will see the field for a long time if ever

**** if Mcelwaine can't get the offense figured out next year he's gone IMO the schedule is tougher and they got a new AD who won't hesitate to can his *** for **** recruiting and a garbage offense threw straight years

This is exactly the kind of game we want Florida to win. Awful Big 10 opponent in a meaningless bowl game. Anything to get those rednecks' focus away from the fact that their snaggletooth corch isn't the guy to lead them back to glory.

When your Gator fans brag about this win tomorrow, just wink and nod and agree that they are on the right track.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Florida's QB is trash. The good news is they've got da gawd Jake Allen coming in.

NO WIDE RECEIVERS EAT AT APPLEBY'S!

Franks

He was ranked 5th last year(top 50 in the country) coming out of hs in a pretty **** good group of quarterbacks

Who knows how he does but I don't think Jake Allen will see the field for a long time if ever

**** if Mcelwaine can't get the offense figured out next year he's gone IMO the schedule is tougher and they got a new AD who won't hesitate to can his *** for **** recruiting and a garbage offense threw straight years

Franks sucks. He was garbage last year. Watched him in the all star game and he looked terrible. That will be quite the competition between those 2 bums.

Advertisement
Back