Let's go bowling off week delusions

jackedaround

Junior
Way too early but ***** it. Most compelling potential matchups if we dont **** it up by losing to a bottom feeder.

OB - ND, Florida, Penn State
Camping World - Texas, K State
Music City - Florida, Auburn, Indiana, Michigan, Whisky (please no)
Gasparilla Bad Boys - UCF, Navy, Cincy, Memphis, SMU

Advertisement
I think the conference will take a 9-3 Wake Forest team over a 8-4 Miami team, in the former Champs Bowl up in Disney World-ville.

So it will probably come down to the Music Bowl or the dreaded Sun Bowl.

Advertisement
I think the conference will take a 9-3 Wake Forest team over a 8-4 Miami team, in the former Champs Bowl up in Disney World-ville.

What about when the wheels fall off and they lose the next 3.

The Orange Bowl committee picks who goes to the OB if no one is ranked not the conference. If Miami dominates FIU and Duke they will be ranked.

The Orange Bowl committee picks who goes to the OB if no one is ranked not the conference. If Miami dominates FIU and Duke they will be ranked.

I agree. but virginia or vt will be ranked if either of them win out

Advertisement
Am I the only one that doesn't give a **** about the Bowl Game?

I'll enjoy it when we get there, but right now I'm more concerned about winning our next two games and continuing to show improvement as a team. We've already failed to secure our most attainable goal this season, win the ACC Coastal. Beating whoever, wherever in December / January isn't really of interest to me just now.

Way too early but ***** it. Most compelling potential matchups if we dont **** it up by losing to a bottom feeder.

OB - ND, Florida, Penn State
Camping World - Texas, K State
Music City - Florida, Auburn, Indiana, Michigan, Whisky (please no)
Gasparilla Bad Boys - UCF, Navy, Cincy, Memphis, SMU

Florida Auburn won’t be in Nashville. More likely Tennessee or Kentucky. Maybe Missouri.

We could end up in Gator vs a BigTen team as well

Throw Baylor into mix for Orlando

Advertisement
Am I the only one that doesn't give a **** about the Bowl Game?

I'll enjoy it when we get there, but right now I'm more concerned about winning our next two games and continuing to show improvement as a team. We've already failed to secure our most attainable goal this season, win the ACC Coastal. Beating whoever, wherever in December / January isn't really of interest to me just now.
Baby steps. Sometimes it's human nature to get ahead of yourself.

We don't want to leave it up to the ACC and OB committee to determine who's going to go to the OB, because they'd almost definitely take the ACC Coastal champ or Wake. Our only hope for the game, IMO, is your above scenario where we dominate FIU and Duke and get ranked by the CFP committee.

I agree. but virginia or vt will be ranked if either of them win out
I really wanted pitt to lose on thurs. Pitt beats Vt n Vt beats UVA i think we jump everyone considering we beat 2 out of those 3, rankings wise.

On a side what are the changes GT beats VT today? If the occurs we are in business.

Advertisement
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Advertisement
Back