Let's give props to Dallas Crawford.

Advertisement
**** of a job. was also happy to see OT out there on the last drive of the game running strong.

Looked like Marshawn Lynch on the last drive. He ran through people.

Carried the ball over 30 times without flinching.

Stepped up when he was needed.

Delivered.

Beast Mode.

A true Hurricane.

A man.

A legend.

He's the running back this program needs.

But not the one it deserves.

Today, we are all Dallas Crawford.

Advertisement
It is hard to feel good about a one of the "worst" wins in recent memory,

Might be one of the weakest things I've ever read.

Weakest? A win is win, but we won despite playing a bad game. Even AG said that in the post game interview.

Yes. Weakest. Surprised you could type it out with such limp wrists. The Don said NOTHING about this being one of the "worst wins" in recent memory, so don't try to hang your f.aggotry on him. We played poorly, but "worst win" is feeble talk.

Advertisement

Weakest? A win is win, but we won despite playing a bad game. Even AG said that in the post game interview.

Yes. Weakest. Surprised you could type it out with such limp wrists. The Don said NOTHING about this being one of the "worst wins" in recent memory, so don't try to hang your f.aggotry on him. We played poorly, but "worst win" is feeble talk.
Franchise, stop your foul language. You don't win arguments with foul mouth. I said AG said we played bad, not "worst win". Reading problems?

I normally don't disagree with you but you are out of line.

What about 7-6,6-6 and 7-5 the last last three years don't you remember? Criticizing mistakes? Fine. Don't **** on a 4th quarter comeback like that with Duke and Dorsett out and our QB playing awful. 6-0. We're not to a point where we should care about style points. All that "we didn't deserve" **** can go too. Did they deserve to win? Blocked FG. 6pts off of our 4 TOs. Defense on the field for 80+ plays and they only scored 6 points in the second half. Delay of game penalty on 3rd and 1. Why did they deserve it? FSU drove down the field in our Wide Right games. Did we deserve those wins. **** is weak.

Franchise, stop your foul language. You don't win arguments with foul mouth. I said AG said we played bad, not "worst win". Reading problems?

No you spat that out yourself. Worst wins? Worse than the 6-3 against USF in 2011 that made us 6-5?

Advertisement

You're probably a nice guy in real life, but your statement was that of a devout fa.ggot. Own it and move on. Let's celebrate the win.

Dallas Crawford carved a place for himself in UM lore with that effort tonight. That's the type of stuff that sonnets are written about.

Crown 25, he is, who even Dennis Green thought he wasn't

Win and advance, that what Miami did tonight...

He isn't the physical specimen Duke is but he has tremendous vision and toughness as a runner. Clearly he deserves the game ball for tonight's victory.

Advertisement
Dallas I bow down to you tonight young man...much guts and way to put the team on your back

393.gif

394.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Duke but after 2-3 carries he's gassed and needs a breather. Crawford ran 33 times and looked like he could have carried it another 10 times. Pure beast.

You're probably a nice guy in real life, but your statement was that of a devout fa.ggot. Own it and move on. Let's celebrate the win.

:ibisroflmao: that **** was classic..lol

Dallas was the man. At first I thought his vision was pretty bad and he was trying to do too much. Once he started bursting between the tackles I was getting jacked with visions of former RBs past and thought he was obviously the MVP of the game.

Advertisement
Back