Let's be Real

wherrera8

Senior
Banned
At this point, you CANNOT blame Golden. This falls squarely, 100%, on the Administration: whoever that includes. The guy is working in a culture where mediocrity is ok. Us fans who have been spending money to see this team at home and away games, and being so passionate about this team care way more about the team than Golden and the administration. They don't care. Their preoccupied with other things. I'm so over it. We have been beat to a pulp as fans.

I applaud UF for forcing Muschamp out and having him "resign". Miami will never do that. They will allow this man to steal, and steal, and then steal some more. They are so worried with the buyout price that they don't realize they are losing money by keeping him around, plus the opportunity cost of not having a good coach who would tent his around and generate money. Golden isn't resigning. It's not on his pillars. The man won't go unless he is told too.

This is no different than a child who misbehaves and all they are ever told is to stop. No punishment, no lessons taught. Nothing. Golden's a child. Administration is bad parents.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
At this point, you CANNOT blame Golden. This falls squarely, 100%, on the Administration: whoever that includes. The guy is working in a culture where mediocrity is ok. Us fans who have been spending money to see this team at home and away games, and being so passionate about this team care way more about the team than Golden and the administration. They don't care. Their preoccupied with other things. I'm so over it. We have been beat to a pulp as fans.

I applaud UF for forcing Muschamp out and having him "resign". Miami will never do that. They will allow this man to steal, and steal, and then steal some more. They are so worried with the buyout price that they don't realize they are losing money by keeping him around, plus the opportunity cost of not having a good coach who would tent his around and generate money. Golden isn't resigning. It's not on his pillars. The man won't go unless he is told too.

This is no different than a child who misbehaves and all they are ever told is to stop. No punishment, no lessons taught. Nothing. Golden's a child. Administration is bad parents.

BLIND *** FAN ALERT.....................

It definitely starts at the top, and Golden is just a toxic byproduct. Doesn't make me want to fight him any less though

Advertisement

BLIND *** FAN ALERT.....................

We are on the same team. I'm just done getting aggravated. It's the same thing every week.

yo willy, here are some suggestions

let's start from the ground up.

let's get students to care about football.

this past fsu game, i heard students chant "let's go kaaya" when we had the football.

during the 6 days of freshmen orientation, why don't you include some kind of football education so that the students will know to shut it on offense?

once they know more, maybe, hopefully, they will care more.

this past fsu game, i heard students chant "let's go kaaya" when we had the football.

during the 6 days of freshmen orientation, why don't you include some kind of football education so that the students will know to shut it on offense?

they teach us chants. Problem* is the students teaching us chants don't know jack **** about miami hurriacne football.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement

they teach us chants. Probably is the students teaching us chants don't know jack **** about miami hurriacne football.

The problem is they won't let us. Category 5 is in charge of that and they do a good job, but we still have too many students that don't care.

This program has steadily been spiraling down the toilet ever since that hideous, mothball-scented troll scurried out from whatever bridge she was telling riddles at to come down to Coral Gables.

Cool, she was great for academics. This isn't UniversityOfMiamiAcademicsInsight.com That little gremlin and her micromanaging attitude wrecked this thing. Her entire "if you can play, you can play," and "HAVE FUN, GUYS!" campaigns made us a gender-neutral sacrificial lamb to any program with the balls to pay their coaches, embrace their thugs, and let their dlcks swang all over the place without an ounce of remorse.

She turned this place into an after school daycare. Fck that idiot.

Advertisement
This program has steadily been spiraling down the toilet ever since that hideous, mothball-scented troll scurried out from whatever bridge she was telling riddles at to come down to Coral Gables.

Cool, she was great for academics. This isn't UniversityOfMiamiAcademicsInsight.com That little gremlin and her micromanaging attitude wrecked this thing. Her entire "if you can play, you can play," and "HAVE FUN, GUYS!" campaigns made us a gender-neutral sacrificial lamb to any program with the balls to pay their coaches, embrace their thugs, and let their dlcks swang all over the place without an ounce of remorse.

She turned this place into an after school daycare. Fck that idiot.

That is what libs do....have you seen what King Obama had done to America?

It took me a couple years to realize this, but I've been saying it since. Golden is a Nittany Lion. A *******, COT**** NITTANY LION ************!!!!! We (Hurricanes) cost him and his ****** teammates a likely nat champ his senior year. We cost that ****** A RING. YOU THINK HE GIVES TWO ***** ABOUT MIAMI? **** NO!!!! It's just a business for him, which makes it all that much funnier when these Golden Girl slurpers were on here screaming that they wanted to have ALFRAUD'S BABY. This ****** doesn't care about upholding a legacy. WHAT LEGACY??? THE ONE THAT KICKED HIS PEDOSTATE ***?????

yo willy, here are some suggestions let's start from the ground up. let's get students to care about football. this past fsu game, i heard students chant "let's go kaaya" when we had the football. during the 6 days of freshmen orientation, why don't you include some kind of football education so that the students will know to shut it on offense? once they know more, maybe, hopefully, they will care more.
Just win baby. Night games under the lights in SoFla... nothin better when the Canes are rollin! But Al has sucked the life out of one of the things we love most. We've got the 2nd best Cane rb of all time and the best qb we've had since Dorsey on the field, and it hurts me to watch them fight so hard for so little. Ditch this soft *** too many night games bend but don't brake jackwagon, get a real coach, and the fans will come back.

yo willy, here are some suggestions let's start from the ground up. let's get students to care about football. this past fsu game, i heard students chant "let's go kaaya" when we had the football. during the 6 days of freshmen orientation, why don't you include some kind of football education so that the students will know to shut it on offense? once they know more, maybe, hopefully, they will care more.
Just win baby. Night games under the lights in SoFla... nothin better when the Canes are rollin! But Al has sucked the life out of one of the things we love most. We've got the 2nd best Cane rb of all time and the best qb we've had since Dorsey on the field, and it hurts me to watch them fight so hard for so little. Ditch this soft *** too many night games bend but don't brake jackwagon, get a real coach, and the fans will come back.

SOOOOOO Right! Can't tell you how many nights leaving the OB, sweat soaked jersey, urine soaked shoes, getting into the car ******* elated with another win, tuning into the post game show to hear the numbers.

AND WE'VE GOT A ****** HEAD COACH WHO BEMOANS THE FACT WE PLAY AT NIGHT!!!!!! AND PEOPLE DEFEND HIM!!!!!

Advertisement
Back