Lets be real

Advertisement
Dents mom likes Miami, but you know bama coming with the bag for him to take him from FSU eventually. Stevenson will be a dog fight but it definitely seems he has more genuine interest in Miami than either of the heritage corners had at this stage of the recruitment

Advertisement
Seems like Stevenson is buying what we're selling, but it's June. We're gonna need a good season to keep him.

You guys relax please Stevenson pretty much has a dorm on campus here so much with his boys hanging out with the coaching staff and everything

Advertisement
Class isn't exactly what you want? In June?

beaker.gif

No chance Stevenson doesn't take a six figure offer to head out of town. Don't do this to yourselves again. It doesn't matter how much he likes Miami, the package we offer at this time simply cannot compete.

Advertisement
I have very little faith in Rumph to flip Dent or close Stevenson
No one can be mad at this logic its fair to feel this way, Im not confident in Tyrique but I just dont know why. All I hear is positive things but the same thing happened last year and its hard to turn down bama money. And the last 2 cycles we now know ( Been known this but some of u didnt ) that dbs are huge value to the SEC and they will pony up for them. We lost CJ to UF who looks like a good player and last years debacle happened even when all our insiders said they were coming. We need Tyrique and he may love us now but dont expect UGA and Bama to sit back, they will make there move in February like they always do and thats when u know dirt is happening. If TS aint about them games and loves to rep the crib and has love for the U he will be like Gurvan Hall and say fuq u to the SEC, that paper is hard to turn down but Stevenson can make it to the league anywhere he goes and Im hoping its at the U.

Last edited:
F*** these no name 3 stars. We need to flip dent and land Tyirqe .. not if ands or butts. This must be done. Best secondary ever if we can get this done

Sure, analysis please. Many prior Miami classes, let alone other schools, would love to understand your conclusion. Thanks.

Advertisement
No one can be mad at this logic its fair to feel this way, Im not confident in Tyrique but I just dont know why. All I hear is positive things but the same thing happened last year and its hard to turn down bama money. And the last 2 cycles we now know ( Been known this but some of u didnt ) that dbs are huge value to the SEC and they will pony up for them. We lost CJ to UF who looks like a good player and last years debacle happened even when all our insiders said they were coming. We need Tyrique and he may love us now but dont expect UGA and Bama to sit back, they will make there move in February like they always do and thats when u know dirt is happening. If TS aint about them games and loves to rep the crib and has love for the U he will be like Gurvan Hall and say fuq u to the SEC, that paper is hard to turn down but Stevenson can make it to the league anywhere he goes and Im hoping its at the U.
It's not going to February, he has already said he is early enrolling and signing in December..... That alone has me feeling he is a cane

Advertisement
Back