Let's be real........Miami football is done

powelkm

Recruit
Miami Athletics aren't on the schools agenda.
Winning isn't a topic or subject at the U.
We hired Manny Diaz to be our coach after Wisconsin ran it through our *** last year over and over.
Jarren and N'Kosi just don't care because our coaches convinced them Miami is rebuilding and losing to teams like GT, FIU, NC, and VT are apart of the process.
Recruiting smarter athletes who can't run helps our graduation rate. W's don't matter if we're graduating.
Manny will increase attendance since he's local. His daddy is a former mayor. His personal story outweighs his ****** defense or clueleas face on the sidelines.
Watch the qb who lost to FIU be given the starter job before spring practice.
The OL will be worse.
The worst play caller since Patrick Nix will be on the sidelines.
The worst DC since D'No will still give up 4th and 17 or 3rd and 19s with easy runs up the middle or flat out pitch and catch.
Manny will look lifeless and should never open his raggedy mouth. Sounds like he talks with candy in his mouth.
Blake James will never be fired. He'll be forced out due to bad health. 2040 probably! He's the culprit or root cause of seeing constant diarrhea on the field.

Advertisement
diaz (1).jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami Athletics aren't on the schools agenda.
Winning isn't a topic or subject at the U.
We hired Manny Diaz to be our coach after Wisconsin ran it through our *** last year over and over.
Jarren and N'Kosi just don't care because our coaches convinced them Miami is rebuilding and losing to teams like GT, FIU, NC, and VT are apart of the process.
Recruiting smarter athletes who can't run helps our graduation rate. W's don't matter if we're graduating.
Manny will increase attendance since he's local. His daddy is a former mayor. His personal story outweighs his ****** defense or clueleas face on the sidelines.
Watch the qb who lost to FIU be given the starter job before spring practice.
The OL will be worse.
The worst play caller since Patrick Nix will be on the sidelines.
The worst DC since D'No will still give up 4th and 17 or 3rd and 19s with easy runs up the middle or flat out pitch and catch.
Manny will look lifeless and should never open his raggedy mouth. Sounds like he talks with candy in his mouth.
Blake James will never be fired. He'll be forced out due to bad health. 2040 probably! He's the culprit or root cause of seeing constant diarrhea on the field.
You may or may not be right, but since you have 20 posts, you can take your troll *** right the fck on out of here.

Advertisement
You may or may not be right, but since you have 20 posts, you can take your troll *** right the fck on out of here.
nothing about my 20 posts in 8 years says I'm a troll. I've read a lot of posts on here, Miami-hurricanes.com, and the old grassy.com. I don't usually post because of these type of responses. I'll stay in the shadows and let u continue to attack fans who have watched Miami play football since the Bermuda Triangle vs. amp lee and Casey Weldon. U don't know me and you label me off of 20 posts. I'll post more and let you know why Jarren is worse than Kirby Freeman and Frank Costa. Shaquille was on some Glen Cook/Romeo Davis type bs! By the way ayatollah Green was better than Jammi German. Who knew Robert Bass preseason all big east would be replaced by a 200lb. Hall of famer Ray Lewis! Who knew how important Andre King and Ethenic Sands would be for our last title run? Don't get it twisted, I sleep eat and **** Miami football.

nothing about my 20 posts in 8 years says I'm a troll. I've read a lot of posts on here, Miami-hurricanes.com, and the old grassy.com. I don't usually post because of these type of responses. I'll stay in the shadows and let u continue to attack fans who have watched Miami play football since the Bermuda Triangle vs. amp lee and Casey Weldon. U don't know me and you label me off of 20 posts. I'll post more and let you know why Jarren is worse than Kirby Freeman and Frank Costa. Shaquille was on some Glen Cook/Romeo Davis type bs! By the way ayatollah Green was better than Jammi German. Who knew Robert Bass preseason all big east would be replaced by a 200lb. Hall of famer Ray Lewis! Who knew how important Andre King and Ethenic Sands would be for our last title run? Don't get it twisted, I sleep eat and **** Miami football.
So you pop out of the shadows now to pile on? Like we don't all know what a mess this is?

Well you'll forgive me if I think you're a troll.

Know what? Scratch that. I just read your OP, and I'll say it again. You're a fcking troll. I don't care how many names you can drop, you can stuff your hyperbole right up or troll ***. You waited 7 years to start posting the obvious? Fck off.

Advertisement
Must be a glitch letting him start threads.
20 posts makes me a troll over 8 years, wow! Posting privileges? if you're smart enough just configure your settings to not see my 2.5 posts a year. In addition, my apologies to you for not calling you any derogatory names. It's obvious that you need counseling or message board anger therapy. Take care.

Advertisement
Back