im-sorry-i-cant-do-this.gif

Nope, not this year. I want to kick back and enjoy the show

Advertisement
I’m really hoping for that.

If we can go 2-2 out of TexasAM, Clemson, FSU UNC we get there

We are past due to see Miami punch up and grow against a better opponent
Can’t see that happening. Is it at UNC?

Can’t see that happening. Is it at UNC?
We almost beat UNC last year, lost due to a broken play or bad bounce. We should be much better than last year. UNC should be about the same as last year, and in fact lost some big offensive production so it remains to be seen if the replacements are as good.

Advertisement
If we go 8-4 or 9-3, we are a very good team as this is likely top 10 toughest schedule. This should mean we should win the bowl game. Getting to 10-4 with a bowl win would be IMO the target/ceiling. 7-5 the floor for a good season.

Advertisement
8-4 is good with me. Is it acceptable? No. But it's a 3 win improvement. 9-4 would be **** cause a bowl win is always awesome. A much improved season that will give us a launchpad to get to 10 wins the next year.

We almost beat UNC last year, lost due to a broken play or bad bounce. We should be much better than last year. UNC should be about the same as last year, and in fact lost some big offensive production so it remains to be seen if the replacements are as good.

Also, my fav OC Phil Longo is now at UNC

Advertisement
I honestly feel like for the first time in a very long time that we’re at least heading in the right direction. Even when brother Richt took over and we had some success, I felt like we were winning a bunch of games that we shouldn’t have won.

To me it just looks and feels different right now. If we can keep TVD healthy this year, I see this season shaking out like this.

Best case scenario 10/11 wins
Worst case scenario 8/9 wins

Advertisement
I guess A and M could be our ND game.
I’ll say this..you beat TAMU..especially in front of what should be a packed crowd..as bad as recruiting has been this cycle..certain recruits start answering our phone calls again. It shows we are on the right track at the very least.

I refuse to settle on the popular belief we are 100% losing to FSPOO before we play the game.. never have and never will

That being said.. we can win that game if we are healthy and TVD play with some cojones. We are also beating ATM for sure.

Put me on the list of 9 wins or better

Exactly. I don't understand the contingent on here who act as if the roster was not largely overturned fron last year, with improvements pretty much everywhere, plus big changes in offensive and defensive scheme and coaches that better suit our players. This isnt last year's team at all.
With new personelle comes growing pains.

Advertisement
Back