Let's be honest..

If I take off my orange and green glasses, analyze it logically and and I’m honest I have to go with

indonesia musik GIF

And

Jontaffer Wow GIF by Paramount Network

Advertisement
I'm scared to say... My hopes were up sky high when we whipped ND that one year... I've been binge drinking since

Advertisement
Man if we go 6-6 or 7-5 then lose

TVD
Parrish
Lee
Cohen
Rivers
Mesidor
LT
Deen
Harvey
Cloyd
Brown
Kitchens
Williams
Davis

What is 2024 looking like?
Yep. Looking ahead to next year's schedule, there are road games against UF, Notre Dame, Clemson and Louisville, plus FSU at home. Winning THIS year is pretty **** important.

Advertisement
The fake Miami-W
Texas 8&4-L
BCC-W
Temple-W
GT-W
UNC-L
Clemson-L
(I think we start to see glimpses of a turnaround at this point and Clemson game is really close)
UVA-W
NC State-W
FSU-W (wide left 2)
Louisville-W
BC-W
-beat Clemson in a rematch in ACC title game

-Mario flips Franklin, J Smith, and a few more studs by December once they see the turnaround.

Bowl game: we beat up Oregon and Mario kicks Lannings *** before the game

-Franchise starts posting again.

11-3
Disagree and I’ll put you in purgatory
Disagree.
Flip UNC and NcSt.
Franchise is too important for this place.

The team is dramatically improved at most position groups with a nice influx of young guys that’ll play. We also have huge upgrades in scheme but the schedule is more difficult. Safe money says 3-4 losses. Anything worse than that is just unacceptable.
Dont do it to me, my guy.

Im already saying our Birds gna break the SB hangover curse and win one... 🤦🏿‍♂️

And Philly dont got a new skyscraper being built.... IYKYK

And 🖕🏿 🙌🏿 @Angry Ibis

Advertisement
The team is dramatically improved at most position groups with a nice influx of young guys that’ll play. We also have huge upgrades in scheme but the schedule is more difficult. Safe money says 3-4 losses. Anything worse than that is just unacceptable.
Is unacceptable when only 4 are trying in the Acc financially at this point

Advertisement
We lose in Chapel Hill, Trailerhassee and then at home to Clemson.

Advertisement
Back