Lets be honest here boys...

brandon_almeida

Recruit
I've been a long time lurker here on this forum and I feel the need to say that I think most of you guys here are all talk about "rooting for losses" or about how you're disinterested in this new canes regime.

I can't argue with your qualms for the coaching staff, the product on the field, or the amount of wasted talent we send to the NFL. At the end of the day they're still wearing the orange/green with the U on their helmet. Guess what? So are YOU. When that ball gets kicked off this Saturday you'll be forced to cheer, be forced to get excited when we win, be forced to get disappointed if we lose.

Face it, the Canes are apart of you, its in your blood. No matter if its '01 with the greatest team in CFB history or '14 going 6-7 with Al Golden. You're in this for life whether you like it or not, might as well accept that now and support this program in its darkest hours.

Go C-A-N-E-S.

Advertisement
Long Live Losses!!!!!!!!

Lose
Or
Suffer
Eternally

In LOSE We Trust......Why?...................It Gets That Fat ******* Fired!

Fly The F*cking Banner!

I've been a long time lurker here on this forum and I feel the need to say that I think most of you guys here are all talk about "rooting for losses" or about how you're disinterested in this new canes regime.

I can't argue with your qualms for the coaching staff, the product on the field, or the amount of wasted talent we send to the NFL. At the end of the day they're still wearing the orange/green with the U on their helmet. Guess what? So are YOU. When that ball gets kicked off this Saturday you'll be forced to cheer, be forced to get excited when we win, be forced to get disappointed if we lose.

Face it, the Canes are apart of you, its in your blood. No matter if its '01 with the greatest team in CFB history or '14 going 6-7 with Al Golden. You're in this for life whether you like it or not, might as well accept that now and support this program in its darkest hours.

Go C-A-N-E-S.

You had me until, "support this program in its darkest hours."

I support the program by wishing the worst on the BOT, Flake, and Fraulden. I hope we lose 13 (or more) out of our 12 games.

Besides, I'm not worried because Fraulden has only 92 days left.

Advertisement
Rooting for a pullback in the markets so you can increase your investment doesnt mean that you want to see the market totally collapse.

Rooting for a pullback in the markets so you can increase your investment doesnt mean that you want to see the market totally collapse.

That is very well said and I couldn't agree more with that statement. However, my argument is that during the course of a game/season canes fans won't be actively rooting for losses. Just my 2 cents.

That is very well said and I couldn't agree more with that statement. However, my argument is that during the course of a game/season canes fans won't be actively rooting for losses. Just my 2 cents.

WTF does it matter? They root for or against, ALbortion is still the coach. Our program has a self-inflicted cancer, we can get real treatment and end this but you're concerned about rooting for the cure.

Advertisement

Go C-A-N-E-S.

Same. I never post but the people rooting for losses... The amount of negativity from our fans....How many times can you beat a dead horse? Everyone knows Goldens not elite but it's the same ahi* every post.

Go C-A-N-E-S.

You don't know the resolve some of us have. I 'cut the cord'. So I don't even have cable to watch the Albortion.

Go C-A-N-E-S.

Same. I never post but the people rooting for losses... The amount of negativity from our fans....How many times can you beat a dead horse? Everyone knows Goldens not elite but it's the same ahi* every post.

I know we should be super positive with all those relevant seasons we have had over the last 10+ years. Da Truth is I liked it better when you had 2 porsts. What a ***ing potato!

Go C-A-N-E-S.

How often can we beat a dead horse? Until that Fire island ****got and his staph are gone from this program.

Advertisement
tumblr_m7ux68W5ha1r1uez8o1_500.gif

Not only am I not going to watch a single game, but I am hoping we get blown out of every single one of them because it means the faster I can actually once again root for my beloved program once again

Advertisement

Go C-A-N-E-S.

Both of these guys just get it and I agree.

We should all be rooting to lose every **** game.

Just like brandon, I'm not going to cheer. I'm not going to get excited if we win. And I'm not going to be disappointed when we lose.

Well said gentlemen.

I'll say it again, UM administration, the new el presidente', the AD and all of the board of distrustees that sat quietly and did nothing after last season all signed up for everything that is going to happen this season. What that will be remains to be seen, but its clear that the fan base is losing their desire to see the football team win games. That should tell you something, and not necessarily about our fan base, but rather about the university's leadership...

...or lack thereof.

Last edited:
I'll say it again, UM administration, the new el presidente', the AD and all of the board of distrustees that sat quietly and did nothing after last season all signed up for everything that is going to happen this season. What that will be remains to be seen, but its clear that the fan base is losing their desire to the football team win games. That should tell you something, and not necessarily about our fan base, but rather about the university's leadership...

...or lack thereof.

This is what gets me, the fans get the ***ing blame for the administrations incompetence

*** that

I'll pull for wins every week. That being said, if we are sitting at 7-4 late in the year I will not be heart broken with another loss, especially if it means real changes.

Advertisement
Back