Lets all pray to the ACT gods

Problem2

All-American
Premium
[video=youtube;BA780SwCV7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA780SwCV7o[/video]

I'll be okay if he gets in some how, some way.

Advertisement
not to be **** but a sixteen can't be that hard to get on your first try let alone your second or possibly more

Advertisement
Cot dammit if Golden has to ask Donna for an exception, then I'm all for it.

Advertisement
not to be **** but a sixteen can't be that hard to get on your first try let alone your second or possibly more

Not a ****, just mistaken. Actually, that can be extremely hard.

If you have some sort of mild retardation

bransuperpower says he was an average student and only got a 19. Well, about 50% of the kids are below average, so for them it is harder.

i dont know the national averages but i knew better student then me but just wasnt good standardize test takes. dont think thats the case here

Advertisement
Advertisement
kid will get in if he stopped partying prior to DECEMBER to learn how to read. If he doesn't qualify then do we really think this kid could pick up or even attempt to learn a playbook? if he can't put in work to qualify then he'll never be the player his ranking projected to be...

bransuperpower says he was an average student and only got a 19. Well, about 50% of the kids are below average, so for them it is harder.

Dude, a freaking monkey got a 14 or something like that. The ACT is not difficult, at all. Anything below a 20 is substandard. If you can't get a 16, then you're stupid. End of story.

Dude, a freaking monkey got a 14 or something like that. The ACT is not difficult, at all. Anything below a 20 is substandard. If you can't get a 16, then you're stupid. End of story.

Each of us has different strengths and weaknesses. You may or may not be smarter than he is, but he is better at football. That's why this thread is about him, and not about you.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back