Let's add to the chain when it's a pick-6

gruntking

Make Lies Wrong Again
When somebody gets a turnover and scores... lets give the Cuban-link chain along with a big Cuban cigar. The envy around the NCAA will be astronomical.

aah.jpg

Advertisement
I say we gather all the Turn-over Chain recipients....and treat them for dinner at Benni Hannas...followed by a ride on a Yacht....

I say we gather all the Turn-over Chain recipients....and treat them for dinner at Benni Hannas...followed by a ride on a Yacht....

Death penalty, fam. Excuse any misspellings, vibing through Montgomery in my Charger.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And the yacht should be loaded with prostitutes.
It would be even better to let the yacht get to open sea, meet another yacht, then transfer the players and the prostitues to that boat. Then 1-hour later chopper in Mark E and the NCAA 'investigators" to the first boat to bust up such a egregious and criminal activities, then detonate the explosive charges laid by none other than our very own caneinorlando. Would be a beautiful thing.

Advertisement
Whatever you do don't let Brock be in charge of the abortions he's an abortion survivor.

Advertisement
At the conclusion of the yr....Player with the most "Chain Appearances" gets The Royal Treatment at all Men's Clubs (cover charge...Lap Dances...) in Dade & Broward for a yr...

Advertisement
Back