LET THE HYPE BEGIN

Advertisement
1g1o85.gif

Philips is the one I’m not sold on yet , gotta see it to believe it.
given his issues w health prior to miami, i wouldnt blame him at all if hes getting first round grades and he decides to leave. get that bag and life changing money esp considering where he was prior to miami. he put in the work (similar to greg when he got here) in the weight room to go from 210 or so to 270

Advertisement
If Phillips comes back and plays the way he is now all season next year
He is top 3 pick easy
In fact, depending the needs of the NFL squad picking #1, I could see JP going 1st, but yeah, he won't slip past like #7 or 8. Right now, with all of his talent and late performance, he is still risky for some teams because of the injury and long come back. One more year would erase all of that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Philips is the one I’m not sold on yet , gotta see it to believe it.
Yep! Wait 'till the big time agents (not Peter AZ) come around waving multiple rolls of Benjamins under his nose. We'll se how determined this kid is to win a 'ship.

Dominoes that will start falling:

1) Class returns
2) Texas hires Mullen
3) UF class falls apart, Miami gets Marshall
4) UF hires Venables (although Kiffin/Harbaugh would be preferable)
5) Miami wins ACC
6) Miami wins #6
Youre talking me off right now

Advertisement
I'm trying really hard to not get myself overhyped and I'm failing

I still think this team is 2 years away from being a legit Natty/CFP contender. I approached this season as year 1 of a 3 year rebuild, we look better than I expected, but I still see a lot of holes on our starting 22, let alone our 2 deep, but if we can return everybody we could push for a CFP spot for sure. It would be all about who comes back and how we play against Bama week one
It’s not as impossible as you make it sound.

Just need to grab a handful of plug & play 5 -star OL from the portal.

Advertisement
Back