Let Me Vent: 1st Post

HIA_313

Recruit
Premium
After a few days of thinking about what just happened and letting it sink in, I thought I'd come on here to vent. My brother and I discuss whats happened and whats going to happen everyday. We care too much at times and put too much energy into this team and we continue to get let down. Here are some things I got from the vent sessions with him:

Let's put coaching to the side a minute.
1. Where is that Jaquan Johnson half time speech where you get in your teammates faces and pull their punk card. I don't think we have that on this team and its needed desperately.
2. Jarren is talented but not the leader we need at QB. Like others have said on here, he's quit the team multiple times and that is the worst leadership quality anyone can have. I truly believe that Kosi would of won us that game if we pull Jarren. Just maybe he provides the spark we need. *Hopefully TVD is that leader at QB that we desperately need.

Now the corches.
1. Enos HAS to go. He is stuck in his own way and will not adapt. I even think that Enos himself might pack his bags and dip. Just maybe he doesn't want to put up with this. He's using this job as a stepping stone and with the offense he's fielding out there it is doing everything but helping him.
2. Oh btw Baker HAS to go too. He's lost for real.
3. I have come to the realization that Manny will not be getting fired as long as Flake James is here. Flake will stick with HIS guy and hope Manny turns the sinking ship around. As my brother mentioned to me, last off season Manny was all about making splashes instead of focusing on football ish. From the #TNM hashtag, to the "splash" hire with Enos (even though his scheme does not fit), to the whole Tate and transfer portal take over. He won the off season but it did not translate to the real season. Manny thought this was going to be easy and he got a rude awakening. I do think that Manny realizes his mistakes and is smart enough to learn from them.
4. Looking back at last off season, Manny loved creating the buzz. If he goes into this off season with no major changes made it will be a dreadful one. No excitement and he will be hearing it for months about how he didn't make any changes. Manny loves to create buzz and in order to do so he HAS to fire Baker and Enos and hire a cutting edge OC and take over the defense.

P.S. I'm an FIU student and I am embarrassed by how many emails President Rosenberg has sent me about the win. It really is sad.

Last edited:
Advertisement
After a few days of thinking about what just happened and letting it sink in, I thought I'd come on here to vent. My brother and I discuss whats happened and whats going to happen everyday. We care too much at times and put too much energy into this team and we continue to get let down. Here are some things I got from the vent sessions with him:

Let's put coaching to the side a minute.
1. Where is that Jaquan Johnson half time speech where you get in your teammates faces and pull their punk card. I don't think we have that on this team and its needed desperately.
2. Jarren is talented but not the leader we need at QB. Like others have said on here, he's quit the team multiple times and that is the worst leadership quality anyone can have. I truly believe that Kosi would of won us that game if we pull Jarren. Just maybe he provides the spark we need. *Hopefully TVD is that leader at QB that we desperately need.

Now the corches.
1. Enos HAS to go. He is stuck in his own way and will not adapt. I even think that Enos himself might pack his bags and dip. Just maybe he doesn't want to put up with this. He's using this job as a stepping stone and with the offense he's fielding out there it is doing everything but helping him.
2. Oh btw Baker HAS to go too. He's lost for real.
3. I have come to the realization that Manny will not be getting fired as long as Flake James is here. Flake will stick with HIS guy and hope Manny turns the sinking ship around. As my brother mentioned to me, last off season Manny was all about making splashes instead of focusing on football ish. From the #TNM hashtag, to the "splash" hire with Enos (even though his scheme does not fit), to the whole Tate and transfer portal take over. He won the off season but it did not translate to the real season. Manny thought this was going to be easy and he got a rude awakening. I do think that Manny realizes his mistakes and is smart enough to learn from them.
4. Looking back at last off season, Manny loved creating the buzz. If he goes into this off season with no major changes made it will be a dreadful one. No excitement and he will be hearing it for months about how he didn't make any changes. Manny loves to create buzz and in order to do so he HAS to fire Baker and Enos and hire a cutting edge OC and take over the defense.

P.S. I'm an FIU student and I am embarrassed by how many emails President Rosenberg has sent me about the win. It really is sad.
Manny legency will always have these attached to it
Loss to FIU
Only team in the last 40 years to be favored by more than 14 points in 3 games and lose them all.
It's a hole he will never coach himself out of.

Advertisement
Not sure where Enos would go if he left voluntarily. It's not like people are going to want to buy what he is selling right now. If he were a player his draft stock would be sinking.

If Manny means business he is going to have to cut ties with him and his mentee on defense. I'd be somewhat optimistic with an experienced OC with a cutting edge offense, and Manny taking control of the defense. Oh, and recruit a **** place kicker that can kick it straight beyond 30 yards.

Miami just keeps getting in Miami's way and it's sickening every time we get a new staff they always **** the bed in one phase of the college game. 1 Not recruiting South Florida Area efficiently and effectively or 2 Not allowing the kids to play the brand of football they grew up playing offensively or 3 Not allowing the kids to play the brand of football they grew up playing defensively or 4 Neglecting Special Teams Play. It's really not that hard to win here SMH

Miami just keeps getting in Miami's way and it's sickening every time we get a new staff they always **** the bed in one phase of the college game. 1 Not recruiting South Florida Area efficiently and effectively or 2 Not allowing the kids to play the brand of football they grew up playing offensively or 3 Not allowing the kids to play the brand of football they grew up playing defensively or 4 Neglecting Special Teams Play. It's really not that hard to win here SMH
Agreed. To be this bad for this long is incredibly insane.

1st move is for Manny to fire Baker and take back FULL control over the defense. I know I'm going to get a lot of dislikes for this but I would actually keep Enos for another year. Remember, these QBs were just being coached by Richt jr..... C'mon now. So yeah, I'll at least see what a "full" year in his system would do. At least he added in pre-snap motion(can't believe I'm happy about this in 2019) and we're not seeing the same 5 plays being ran.

Advertisement
1st move is for Manny to fire Baker and take back FULL control over the defense. I know I'm going to get a lot of dislikes for this but I would actually keep Enos for another year. Remember, these QBs were just being coached by Richt jr..... C'mon now. So yeah, I'll at least see what a "full" year in his system would do. At least he added in pre-snap motion(can't believe I'm happy about this in 2019) and we're not seeing the same 5 plays being ran.

If Enos doesn't spread teams out fire his a$$ too coordinators need to gtfo with this "Pro Style" BS it ain't getting results.

If Enos doesn't spread teams out fire his a$$ too coordinators need to gtfo with this "Pro Style" BS it ain't getting results.
[/QUOTE

I agree but remember all the overthrows by Perry and all the sacks taken by Williams? If they played better, Enos play-calling would look at least "good". Remember those 4th down calls last game? Yeah Willams had opened receivers on both of them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back