LET ME HOLLA AT YALL

BRUH GET ME SOME WR'S WHO CAN SEPARATE POPE AND HARLEY CAN'T GET OPEN AGAINST REAL DB'S .

AND ANOTHER YEAR OF RECRUITING OFFENSIVE LINEMAN AND BIT..CH WE FU.CKING

OUR DEFENSE ONLY GAVE UP 1 BIG PLAY THEY WAS ON THE FIELD ALLLLLLLLLLLL NIGHT.

ONLY REASON KIMG GOT SACKED CAUSE IT WASN'T NOBODY OPEN. THEN THE COACHES TOLD HIM DON'T EAT IT JUST THROW IT UP THERE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS AND THE PICKS HAPPENED.

OUR GITS PLAYED HARD AS FU.C.K WE DIDN'T BACK DOWN AT ALL.

I AIN'T HAPPY WE LOST BUT I'M **** HAPPY WITH THE FU.CKING EFFORT NO MORAL VICTORIES BUT NOBODY ELSE ON OUR SCHEDULE HAS THE PLAYERS CLEMSON HAS..

Advertisement
Advertisement
BRUH GET ME SOME WR'S WHO CAN SEPARATE POPE AND HARLEY CAN'T GET OPEN AGAINST REAL DB'S .

ONLY REASON KIMG GOT SACKED CAUSE IT WASN'T NOBODY OPEN. THEN THE COACHES TOLD HIM DON'T EAT IT JUST THROW IT UP THERE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS AND THE PICKS HAPPENED.

I AIN'T HAPPY WE LOST BUT I'M **** HAPPY WITH THE FU.CKING EFFORT NO MORAL VICTORIES BUT NOBODY ELSE ON OUR SCHEDULE HAS THE PLAYERS CLEMSON HAS..
Only one big play?????? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Pope is always out of bounds and Harley doesn’t know what a first down marker is

Advertisement
Where is this “our guys played hard”, rhetoric?? What game was ppl watching. BOLDEN played hard! BOLDEN!
I hear you man but I think Phillips played hard and a few others on D. On offense King played hard but he was way off in his passing especially the longer throws. Our WRs and OL are straight garbage when put up against the likes of Clemson. Our LBs have zero speed and the ones that do have no idea where they are going. We got manhandled by a better coached, better prepared, deeper and physically superior team.

Where is this “our guys played hard”, rhetoric?? What game was ppl watching. BOLDEN played hard! BOLDEN!

They had good effort for the most part. The poor game plan vot us behind the momentum monster and vuys got tentative/tight.

They didn't give up when it would have been real easy too.

Our guys arent good enough to beat Clemson one on one playing predictably with ZERO imagination.

I hear you man but I think Phillips played hard and a few others on D. On offense King played hard but he was way off in his passing especially the longer throws. Our WRs and OL are straight garbage when put up against the likes of Clemson. Our LBs have zero speed and the ones that do have no idea where they are going. We got manhandled by a better coached, better prepared, deeper and physically superior team.
Yeah, Phillips & Rochè played hard. Our def was being dissected like a frog in biology class. But regarding King...the game today looked fast for him. He had heart, but he was overwhelmed.

Advertisement
Yeah, Phillips & Rochè played hard. Our def was being dissected like a frog in biology class. But regarding King...the game today looked fast for him. He had heart, but he was overwhelmed.
Do you think if king stays he will improve or did he top out?

Its as it should be.

JJB is back.

Advertisement

I said the same thing in my head about King too. Just a different level than what he was used to playing. If he's the type of player I hope he is. Then I expect nothing but good things from here on out.

I will say some of yall need to stop with the Russell Wilson comparisons Russ is in a league of his own. King has the leadership that Russell has and more athletic ability but pocket presence arm strength QB IQ and accuracy not even close.

Remember NC State was **** and he was winning them games Wisconsin was just missing a QB and then he transferred there and wouldve been in contention for a title shot if it wasn't for a hail Mary by mich st

We should win out in my opinion " WE SHOULD" but hope for the best and prepare for the worse is all i can say from this point on

Sorry to rant @Rellyrell champagne n rolls got a brotha Twitter fingering like im rushing to turn in a mid exam paper 🤣

Advertisement
Back