Let me get this straight

Advertisement
I'm happy that we won but you can eat a **** if you expect me to sit here an look at the bright side of things as if this team doesn't have a ton of flaws that needs to be addressed.

We'll eat a **** tomorrow if you like but tonight be happy tomorrow analyze everything

I'm happy that we won but you can eat a **** if you expect me to sit here an look at the bright side of things as if this team doesn't have a ton of flaws that needs to be addressed.

For a win, I'd happily put my mouth on the ****, but you're hogging it all the way up your ***.

Yeah. We just barely eeked out a win against a 1-4 team and had our offense shut down by one of the worst defenses in the country. We should be thrilled.

556 yards is getting shut down?

Turnovers doesn't equal getting shut down.

We scored one offensive touchdown. Had 4 turnovers. Don't care how many yards we produced.

You don't win games with yards, you win them with points.

lol one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen. Re-read what you wrote and then cut yourself.

Advertisement
Yeah. We just barely eeked out a win against a 1-4 team and had our offense shut down by one of the worst defenses in the country. We should be thrilled.

556 yards is getting shut down?

Turnovers doesn't equal getting shut down.

We scored one offensive touchdown. Had 4 turnovers. Don't care how many yards we produced.

You don't win games with yards, you win them with points.

:ibisroflmao:

Any other year in recent memory we lose this game, this year we win. Times are a changing.

Advertisement
Back