NaplesCane

Portal transfer
Premium
We lose our top player on the team
We lose one of our top receivers on the team
Our QB throws 4 picks
We miss a makeable FG
Our defense was gassed

We can go on and on and this team gets a big W on the road at a place we have never won.

Say what you want but this team has some serious balls. **** you all naysayers!

Advertisement
Lose three starters.

And countless other injuries. Let that sink in. They faced some serious adversity tonight.

Yeah. We just barely eeked out a win against a 1-4 team and had our offense shut down by one of the worst defenses in the country. We should be thrilled.

Yeah. We just barely eeked out a win against a 1-4 team and had our offense shut down by one of the worst defenses in the country. We should be thrilled.

556 yards is getting shut down?

Turnovers doesn't equal getting shut down.

I'm happy that we won but you can eat a **** if you expect me to sit here an look at the bright side of things as if this team doesn't have a ton of flaws that needs to be addressed.

Advertisement
I'm happy that we won but you can eat a **** if you expect me to sit here an look at the bright side of things as if this team doesn't have a ton of flaws that needs to be addressed.
Lol then get the **** outta here

We scored one offensive touchdown. Had 4 turnovers. Don't care how many yards we produced.

You don't win games with yards, you win them with points.

We scored one offensive touchdown. Had 4 turnovers. Don't care how many yards we produced.

AND WE WON!

Advertisement

You can go **** yourself. You and anyone else who thinks I'm a horrible fan for seeing things objectively and not looking at things through orange and green glasses.

We scored two offensive touchdowns. You can ***** and moan all you want, but at the end of the day we're 6-0 and it's on to the next game.

You can go **** yourself. You and anyone else who thinks I'm a horrible fan for seeing things objectively and not looking at things through orange and green glasses.

My win/loss glasses say we won!

Advertisement

6-0 my dude.

6-0

Shut up fa.ggot.

I bet you were upset after the win over BC in 2001

Advertisement

AND WE WON!

LOL

Advertisement
Back