Let’s talk special teams

Allabouttheu95

stay home on gamedays Mario
Specifically returns. Kick returns are cringe worthy. Punt returns we can’t field a punt. Kick return coverage last night was ugly.

we need to get this figured out. Specifically punt returns. Troubling to see what hall did late in game last night. I don’t know what the answer is back there

Hedley is excellent
Borregalas is excellent

Advertisement
Specifically returns. Kick returns are cringe worthy. Punt returns we can’t field a punt. Kick return coverage last night was ugly.

we need to get this figured out. Specifically punt returns. Troubling to see what hall did late in game last night. I don’t know what the answer is back there

Hedley is excellent
Borregalas is excellent
KR is fine minus the penalties. Knighton is dangerous back there. Restrepo will be backing returning punts when he's healthy. Nothing to see here

KR is fine minus the penalties. Knighton is dangerous back there. Restrepo will be backing returning punts when he's healthy. Nothing to see here
How can you say in the same sentence “kr is fine outside of the penalties”. That’s a contradicting statement

Advertisement
**** it.

Put Knighton, Restrepo, Pope, and Hall back there at the same time.

Even if one bobbles it the other three can recover the muff.

Makes me appreciate Berrios even more than before. And I did not think that was even possible.

He never made mistakes returning punts.

Kick return is a guaranteed penalty everytime by Huff. Hall needs to be taken off punt returns. Give me Rooster or X on punt returns. Patke still sucks.

Advertisement
Since we always get the penalty on KO returns with just one exception (last night), I would be just fine with just calling a fair catch and start at the 25 every time.

Officiating was ridiculous. We didn't see a single replay of a penalty being committed on a return.

**** the ACC refs.

Officiating was bad. I’m not tripping over ST. I understand this overreaction sat. Guys just enjoy the weekend. Canes started it off right, we ALL see what’s happening today without bringing up the P word. And we have football for the rest of the weekend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back