Let’s Play Dos: Chicken Chokies @ Canes Series Finale Approx 6:30 p.m

Advertisement
Arkansas actually just went ahead of Kansas... something else to watch beside the Rosario Turkey with stuffing

God lord, the kid is just awful. He has good stuff is such a fallacy. He has no control. He misses over the plate time and time again.

Rosario is bad enough on his own but Scanlon giving them the extra out is unacceptable. And of course we’ve got Wicho with his traditional Rosario has some of the best stuff in the country comment.
He actually does. Look as the swing and misses.

His problem is his mistakes are really bad serving it up over the center of the plate belt high.

Advertisement
I’d rather see if Chestnutt can give us a competitive start on Sunday
ABR - anything but Rosario, and I don't blame the player. Gino's made some decent adjustments lately, make one more and send him to the pen to regain his confidence in high leverage situations where you need a K or 2 innings of mid-relief, etc.

I'm sure Alejandro feels worse than anyone.

ABR - anything but Rosario, and I don't blame the player. Gino's made some decent adjustments lately, make one more and send him to the pen to regain his confidence in high leverage situations where you need a K or 2 innings of mid-relief, etc.

I'm sure Alejandro feels worse than anyone.
I was looking between games and he’d never had three consecutive bad starts before (he did have one stretch that included a bad relief appearance between two bad starts)

Advertisement
Fastest I've ever left a game btw. Not even mad just prefer to watch the WBC and NCAAs.

I was looking between games and he’d never had three consecutive bad starts before (he did have one stretch that included a bad relief appearance between two bad starts)
I don't doubt it, but it's got to be in his head by now. Maybe a sports psychologist?

Advertisement
Not sure why we're trying to steal down 0-5.
Its called retaliatory Theft, just didnt work...
1679181812405.png

Great inning by Rosario. He looked unhittable in the 3rd.

Let's see if he can give us 3 more solid innings. It would be great for the team if he could.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back