Let’s look on the positive side

darius19

Recruit
Banned
1. Brevin Jordan finally had a breakout game and looks healthy. Hope he can carry that momentum forward into the bowl game

2. DJ Ivey actually turned his head around on a route and got an interception although it was negated by penalty

3. King threw a couple of dimes on the 2 point conversions

4. Mike Harley might’ve Braxton Berrios’ed his way into an NFL career. He now looks like a pretty good slot receiver.

5. Kicking and punting on point as usual

Feel free to add on...

Advertisement
Blink 182 Reaction GIF

Advertisement
we also allowed an abysmal 208 yards in the 1st qaurter, but rebounded a bit to keep them under 200 yards per quarter in the remaining 3 quarters

Advertisement
6. The illusion that Mandy has turned things around is now gone. Most knew it was all a sham. If not for King, he would be fired this year. He will not survive next year. Hopefully the people on the BoT that cares about football wins out. Good riddance to him and Blake Shames when the time finally comes.

1. Brevin Jordan finally had a breakout game and looks healthy. Hope he can carry that momentum forward into the bowl game

2. DJ Ivey actually turned his head around on a route and got an interception although it was negated by penalty

3. King threw a couple of dimes on the 2 point conversions

4. Mike Harley might’ve Braxton Berrios’ed his way into an NFL career. He now looks like a pretty good slot receiver.

5. Kicking and punting on point as usual

Feel free to add on...
6.We suck and
7. Fire diaz and everyone he hired and the one that hired him

hahahahahaha manny shined mack browns shoes at midfield & they were glistening like mr. cleans head.

Advertisement
There are positives on giving up more yards than any Canes team in history?
There are positives when we allowed a 300 yard and 200 yard rusher in 1 game? Give me a break

Advertisement
You know gamestop had Ps5's available at 4 in my area but I decided to be a true fan and no go so I could watch our last game 🤡 🤡

Manny Diaz owes me a ps5
You're too old for a PS5 put that ish into starting a business or someting. Shopify online store, Start a LLC and even if you lost money you could write it off as a loss and lower your taxable income.

Advertisement
Back