Let’s complain more...

5XNC

Senior
I was far from happy watching our defense last night. We looked sloppy and slow and it was frustrating.
given that there are few certainties in cfb this year, I feel much better today. Just enjoying winning games we’re used to losing.
No team is really safe.

we could be va tech or Michigan.

Advertisement
We get 12 games a year to watch with a team we talk about all year. Instead of enjoying the wins it turns into 12 weeks of *****ing about the team. Makes no sense. Just like D said, enjoy the ride. Yesterday the D layed an egg, but the offense was about as fun to watch as I can ever remember.

Defense is becoming a thing of the past btw. Even Saban so much as admitted it. I just watched UGA first play from scrimmage gash the Gators for 75 yard TD. Lord have mercy if that was Miami on D. The board would have had meltdown.

One more easy TD for Georgia. And the poor kid dislocated his ankle on the way in. Agree with OP, enjoy wins and kids staying healthy.

I’ll take the win and the offense was fun to watch. They did what they were supposed to do against a shot defense.

Advertisement
We aren’t going to win 56-0 every game. But it’s frustrating watching this team commit such stupid penalties and make mistakes a freshman in high school would make. It would be nice to have a coach hold these players accountable. Good to see this team not give up yesterday. I’ll admit when it was 41-31 I thought it was over.

We aren’t going to win 56-0 every game. But it’s frustrating watching this team commit such stupid penalties and make mistakes a freshman in high school would make. It would be nice to have a coach hold these players accountable. Good to see this team not give up yesterday. I’ll admit when it was 41-31 I thought it was over.

Show me the coach that’s controlled Miami’s penalty issues.

It’s been like this for 30 years or more.

Advertisement
Back