Let’s Be Honest

Advertisement
Just being honest, Coach L will finish out his current contract at Miami, get a really nice video tribute and he will coach a mid major school in two years.

Lucky when does his contract run out. If it is 2-3 more years I Maybe can see at his age he might want to retire. But if he does not want to , there is no way he will be force to. Not going to happen period.

I’m not going to take one side or the other, but I do know the love the School has for him at all phases from the Athletic Dept to the board and President. So he will be there as long as he doesn’t fall totally on his face ….

yet another useless sh*t on L thread. we get it, all 9 of you hate the guy. Get in your licks now because WHEN we make it to the dance nobody will be listening

Advertisement
Just being honest, Coach L will finish out his current contract at Miami, get a really nice video tribute and he will coach a mid major school in two years.

I think him coming back will depend largely on how the team finishes the season. If they make it to the post season, I don't see him getting fired. If they finish another season in a rut, I can see Miami finding a replacement for him. Larranaga is still one of the better HCs in college basketball. We can't replace him just for the sake of doing sol. I think he's earned the opportunity to die on his sword. As UM fans, let's hope he's able to right the ship and Miami finishes the season strong.

yet another useless sh*t on L thread. we get it, all 9 of you hate the guy. Get in your licks now because WHEN we make it to the dance nobody will be listening

These threads exist because people are tired of "make it to the dance" being the ceiling.

Advertisement
I mean, making it to the dance shouldn't be some impossible feat. It's ok to be a fan without slurping on the coach 24/7.

I mean, making it to the dance shouldn't be some impossible feat. It's ok to be a fan without slurping on the coach 24/7.
That's the beauty of college basketball. Even getting to the Final Four only takes a few top performers., e.g., Butler (twice), George Mason, Gonzaga, Baylor, Loyola (IL), Texas Tech, Wichita St, VCU, etc. Just to name a few; these aren't "Blue Blood" programs.

Advertisement
Miami is pretty good but not good enough to compete in a lousy ACC… at what point do the canes fire Coach L (who I know is an awesome dude that has done a ton For the U)…

They will not make the tourney… several people were praising L and asking for apologies…

I hope I’m wrong…

Miami is 10-4 in the ACC and in 3rd Place. That's not "good enough to compete"? No wonder you disappeared.

I've posted this before, but people just need to let the season play out. Esp with a new AD this had to be seen as a make or break year for Coach L.

There's work to be done, but he and the players absolutely deserve praise for the season so far

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back