Less is More

canes1239

Freshman
Maybe having two OCs is f*cking with the offense and that's why it never looks in rhythm. Sometimes the O looks unstoppable, other times it looks like a peewee team could stop them. We need some more consistency from the offense and I think a reason we aren't seeing that is having two OCs. I know only Richt calls the plays, but does Brown get any influence? And what happens during practice? Who the f*ck comes up with these stagnant gameplans weekly?

Advertisement
We don't have two OCs. We have a head coach doubling as an OC/QB coach, with a yes man, and they clearly have taken on too much.

Yeah but Brown is way too inexperienced to have any real input into play calling and game plans in my opinion. He needs to stick to RBs

We don't have two OCs. We have a head coach doubling as an OC/QB coach, with a yes man, and they clearly have taken on too much.

Does he realize this and make changes for next year?

This offense has taken a nose dive from last year with the same players

He definitely realized he f*cked last game where he said he would reevaluate things. He just needs to reevaluate a little bit faster

Advertisement

I hope so. And I think so. I think his error is obvious, and he's a smart guy so it should be to him too. Not much he can do about it now. It's not like he appears to be nearly as stubborn as Golden and Co. It appeared Brad was struggling with being under center so last night we spent the whole game in shotgun. It didn't help, but it does demonstrate to me that Richt doesn't helplessly marry himself to an ideology.

I hope so. And I think so. I think his error is obvious, and he's a smart guy so it should be to him too. Not much he can do about it now. It's not like he appears to be nearly as stubborn as Golden and Co. It appeared Brad was struggling with being under center so last night we spent the whole game in shotgun. It didn't help, but it does demonstrate to me that Richt doesn't helplessly marry himself to an ideology.

And at least he takes part in the blame after a loss too. Doesn't blame it on the cloud, or say trust in the process or any of that cheeseburger bullsh*t

Advertisement
Back