2024 Leroy Roker, SAF - Bishop Verot HS (Fort Myers, FL)

Good to know there are other graduates of the finest institution in the country on here other than myself.

Roker is a really good b-ball player too from what I've read. Might be best in Southwest FL
What year you graduate?

Advertisement
al roker glasses GIF

In comments Gaby said Isiah Thomas unfortunately hurt his knee again so there may be some concern there
Shouldn’t have accepted his commitment in the first place.

Tell it! He aint the only one either….

Thomas is Amari Carter without the kill shots, at best IMO. I’m sure a school out there would be thrilled to have him, but we need to do better. I wish him all the best in his recovery and if he does end up here then obviously I hope he proves me wrong and surpasses expectations.

We are sitting at 22, some business decisions will need to be made here.

Advertisement

Thomas is Amari Carter without the kill shots, at best IMO. I’m sure a school out there would be thrilled to have him, but we need to do better. I wish him all the best in his recovery and if he does end up here then obviously I hope he proves me wrong and surpasses expectations.

I dont t hink he will be fazed out or anything i think dude just had a visited here for txam game,..and will be here this weekend. Add to it the Ghana connection with Addae.

It could just mean he is a definate redshirt his freshman year if injury is severe or something/

I dont t hink he will be fazed out or anything i think dude just had a visited here for txam game,..and will be here this weekend. Add to it the Ghana connection with Addae.

It could just mean he is a definate redshirt his freshman year if injury is severe or something/

Eh, I’m assuming the TAMU game was likely before the injury so who knows.

Advertisement

Only issue I have with potential drops are the names we've seen pop up. It's not like we are going to swap them out with Robinson and Filsaime.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back