Leonard Taylor post signing with agency

Didnt he get injured late in FSU game? Either way most said he dont make impact and he's a manny player, not a loss at all..
He’s a big loss. Any d-linemen that is constantly double teamed is a loss to your defense. Let’s celebrate him, not hate on him! If you were being sarcastic then I’m apologizing in advance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope he does well but amazing how many guys have one good/decent year at UM and then go pro.
The NFL will be an eye opening experience if he gets picked at all.
If he does get a free agency deal , wait till LT hits head on to his NFL OL with his best hit and move and he gets trashed.

why these kids watch “ Ballers “ on HBO and feel that’s them LNAO.

LT is NOT NFL ready at all.

But he knows what’s best for his family, good luck

GOCANES

Leonard Taylor posted a picture tonight signing with the agency Young Money APAA Sports (Lil Wayne’s agency).

Appears that it is a done deal he’s declaring.

View attachment 268722
Didn't even realize wayne had entered this space.

@Peter Ariz can you tell us what the negotiations / conversations are like when you're trying to sign a player to your agency and are competing against a name like lil Wayne?

How much influence does that carry vs a successful agent that doesn't have the personal brand and celeb status? Is that stuff really important to the kids?

Who is a part of Wayne's agency on the corporate side? Like is he a part of bigger agency like CAA or truly independent?

Advertisement
He’s a big loss. Any d-linemen that is constantly double teamed is a loss to your defense. Let’s celebrate him, not hate on him! If you were being sarcastic then I’m apologizing in advance.
Yea I was, it blows my mind how people expected the guy who is a 3 tech who because we didnt have a nose played it on a 3 man line and held his own for a good run defense..

Advertisement
Advertisement
LT is a physical freak & he was productive his first two years here. 6 sacks & 22.5 TFLs in 3 years is good production for a DT. If he trains right & does what he should at the combine, I wouldn't be shocked to see him go late 1st or early 2nd. Every team in the NFL needs help in the trenches

Best of luck. Should’ve stayed one more year imo.
But we have a lot of optimism on this sight expecting 3 dudes from this team to go first round.
Trust me I want that too. They deserve everything they’ve worked for.
But man I just don’t see all of them going on day one.

Leonard Taylor came to Miami as a 5 star Defensive Tackle and was ranked in the top 5 high school players in the nation. Leonard had a ridiculous amount of offers from practically every P5 program out there. He could have called schools like Alabama, Clemson, Georgia, Ohio State, Michigan and Oregon at the very last second and they would have taken him gladly. All of this opportunity and all of this leverage would have had a lot of kids going back and forth or playing all sorts of mind games with coaching staffs just because they could. Many kids would have made all types of ridiculous demands or commit to a school only to threaten to flip two months later because he wasn't "Feeling the love". Not Leonard Taylor. Taylor committed to Miami fairly early in the process and remained true to that commitment all through the process. He always maintained that he was a Cane and why go somewhere else and help them when he could stay home and represent. Leonard, you are a true Cane! You now have the opportunity to play in the NFL. Go have yourself a great career and make yourself and your family some life changing income. You have earned it!

Advertisement
Back