Leonard Taylor... leaving...?

Seems like everyone who is leaving for the draft, are already declaring or sending up smoke signals, but so far nothing from LT.

I hope we blast him with a huge NIL and get him back. We hearing anything from his camp?
Would be stunned if he returned. He is actually someone who is projected to go pretty high too

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We smash Louisville with LT

taylor lawrence GIF by Barstool Sports

Advertisement
Advertisement
Needs to go. Whether health, heart, or scheme
It seems we've seen his upside and periodic flashes. And has the NFL. Not much more upside, nor downside.
No reason to return

He will do well as the "other guy" on some teams or be a solid rotational guy
Late 2nd, 3rd round
Unless he has one of those WOW combines
Suspect no one here believes that will happen though

Same as JW & KK. Prob rounds 3-5

Not ready from a physical perspective and has too many holes in his game to be a 1st rounder IMO

Come back another year, get stronger and more NFL ready. Boost stock to round 1-2
He got stronger. See he wasn’t getting pushed around in the run game this year. And this DT class is weak so why would he wait another year

I would think NIL changes that dynamic
I agree, it's a factor. But it all depends.

If guys who could go into the draft (not just portal) begin to stay, we'll start seeing evidence that the culture is indeed changing. But IMO, even with the portal, you'll see that mostly with teams that project to have a legitimate prospect of making the playoff the following year.

Advertisement
Back