Leonard Taylor gets an NIL Car Deal...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Where? In your dreams? there’s not a single Dealership in the United States that’s going to be selling a Raptor for anything less than 90k and that was before the market inflation we‘re seeing now.
I don’t disagree, my statement meant to say “atleast”

Advertisement
When espn did that bama training camp series, one of their linebackers left his apartment in a brand new diesel… that’s when I proceeded to turn the tv off, I said **** this **** 😂
Yup. Once you see the black on black that everybody love and they open the cab and it’s got leather seats and ever single tow switch you know they dropped 80k Just for the truck.

Advertisement
The black on black is nice, but that gunmetal gray is what hits for me these days
The 5th gen cummins had this bluish gray color for the 19s and when they first released the 20s that you could get blacked out stock. I saw it once up in the Tampa area on a trip and came back wanting that specific color. Couldn’t find it anywhere in SFL so I got a black mega cab Longhorn and blacked it out myself with the difference being the interior from the other blacked out trucks.

The 5th gen cummins had this bluish gray color for the 19s and when they first released the 20s that you could get blacked out stock. I saw it once up in the Tampa area on a trip and came back wanting that specific color. Couldn’t find it anywhere in SFL so I got a black mega cab Longhorn and blacked it out myself with the difference being the interior from the other blacked out trucks.
That longhorn package is the best hands down, I like it more than the king ranch

Advertisement
Back