Leonard Taylor Footballville Nation interview

Advertisement
Advertisement
St pete ain’t that rough man lol. It got its good and bad sides like everywhere else though
South St Pete is pretty rough. I moved up to St Pete in the summer lf ‘96 after graduating from UM, when the riots were going on. Not west Baltimore or East St Louis, but definitely not Coral Gables either.

Advertisement
St pete ain’t that rough man lol. It got its good and bad sides like everywhere else though
South St Pete is pretty rough. I moved up to St Pete in the summer lf ‘96 after graduating from UM, when the riots were going on. Not west Baltimore or East St Louis, but definitely not Coral Gables either.
lol y’all both right. ST pete today is nothing like it was years ago. Now good and bad areas nothing out the ordinary but previously it was not a destination spot. Like at all.

But their bad side is pretty bad. I remember back in like 2010-2013 they were a lot of cop killings in the area. Dudes were just reckless that time period. **** Bradenton too. You’re right, everywhere has good and bad but certain areas make sure the bad is kept quiet due to economic concerns to the area. St. Pete is a tourist attraction so it’s best to keep that talk under wraps.

But their bad side is pretty bad. I remember back in like 2010-2013 they were a lot of cop killings in the area. Dudes were just reckless that time period. **** Bradenton too. You’re right, everywhere has good and bad but certain areas make sure the bad is kept quiet due to economic concerns to the area. St. Pete is a tourist attraction so it’s best to keep that talk under wraps.
North st Pete is their prize but it’s filled with methheads and crack 😂.

Advertisement
It ain’t that rough man lol, no matter on the north or south side honestly lol. Like I said Every place has its bad areas

Last edited:
Us dudes in Hillsborough don’t *** off in Polk (Grady) or across the bridge in St. Pete. Ninjas are legit crazy in St Pete....

Advertisement
Us dudes in Hillsborough don’t *** off in Polk (Grady) or across the bridge in St. Pete. Ninjas are legit crazy in St Pete....
This is ridiculous man lol. It’s not that bad, st Pete got rich areas with a bunch of millionaires. Even the south side ain’t THAT bad 😂

I am not saying that St Pete is or isn't bad (I have no idea), but it looks like there were 3 cops killed in about a month's span (2 on the same day) and there haven't been any other police officers killed there between 1980 to today: https://www.odmp.org/agency/3697-st-petersburg-police-department-florida

I am not discounting those officers' lives or say things aren't/weren't bad, but over the last 40 years the entirety of cops killed happened in a one month span.

Advertisement
Back