Leonard Taylor - Embracing Expectations

423Hurricane

I’m Well On My Way
Premium

Another great article from Christy.

If this young man lives up to the expectations, he could be another in the long line of great DT's at the U. Can't wait to see him on the field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Best part of the article for me was his mom’s reaction to Taylor wanting to quit when he was 8. That is how a real parent acts. Its no coincidence that kids with parents who set standards have a much higher rate of success in whatever they choose to do. Not everything that a kid does is OK. Sometimes, often, a parent needs to put their foot down and demand more.

Another great article from Christy.

If this young man lives up to the expectations, he could be another in the long line of great DT's at the U. Can't wait to see him on the field.
I reserve judgment until I see his sideline dance game when our Canes are down.

Best part of the article for me was his mom’s reaction to Taylor wanting to quit when he was 8. That is how a real parent acts. Its no coincidence that kids with parents who set standards have a much higher rate of success in whatever they choose to do. Not everything that a kid does is OK. Sometimes, often, a parent needs to put their foot down and demand more.
👆Maudes, kindly pin this to the landing page.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back