Leonard Fournette is going to "shock the world."

To a H.S. kid "The World" is anyone within a 30 mile radius. And everyone within those limits assumes he'll be and LSU Tiger.

So yeah, he'll shock those folks, when he doesn't play for LSU... Nothing to see here.

Advertisement
Al's gonna rally here in the 2nd half. Jimbo won the first half. U Tough will prevail in the 2nd half of the UA game, and Al will come up with a real doozie.

@JimmyDetail: Fournette and Saban to #Texas is catching a lot of steam. Again, I'm just the messenger. If he picks Texas, WOW! I'm just a messenger.

Wow wtf

Advertisement
@JimmyDetail: Fournette and Saban to #Texas is catching a lot of steam. Again, I'm just the messenger. If he picks Texas, WOW! I'm just a messenger.

Wow wtf
So he knows Saban is going to leave Bama for Texas for sure and based on that he decides to pick Texas? Wow!! Recruiting at its best.

Yes, a shocker will be him to go to program without knowing who is his HC, I can understand that. But to tell me that it's mean Saban is going there is a huge stretch.

Last edited:
maybe this is who golden was talking about?? we can all wish

We aren't in his final 3 and he said he just made his final choice last night. 0% chance

I suspect they're not allowed to pick a team that's not in their top 3, so yeah he's not coming.

I'm pretty sure he can pick any school, top 3 or not.

No set rules in recruiting.
I know - but I meant that ESPN would have asked him for his top three (so they can hype it) expecting him to pick one of them.

Advertisement
Just saw them put some cane gear in a bag and take it up to the podium....

139.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back