Leo Lewis

Advertisement

LSU offered 60k MSU OFFERED 80k.

If schools are offering a LB out of BFE Mississippi... imagine the going rate for SOFLA kids.

And people on here thought no croot was getting bags this heavy.

Like I said before. The bags are the heaviest they been.

Bagz been heavy and they won't get any lighter. Anyone who didn't know it was this bad was just trying to fool themselves.

State played the system like a fiddle. Got immunity for their shenanigans by rating on Ole Miss. It was a 500 level bagman course.

60k for a LB?! I guess that's decent considering a Cam Newton went for 250k. Jesus man who's actually spending their own $ for MSU to go 6-6 every year. That's crazy. I can understand BAMA boosters spending $ but wtf are MSU booster buying with all the $ lol

Advertisement
60k for a LB?! I guess that's decent considering a Cam Newton went for 250k. Jesus man who's actually spending their own $ for MSU to go 6-6 every year. That's crazy. I can understand BAMA boosters spending $ but wtf are MSU booster buying with all the $ lol

Them boys can't buy smarts. They're paying for testing numbers and star rankings

LSU offered 60k MSU OFFERED 80k.

If schools are offering a LB out of BFE Mississippi... imagine the going rate for SOFLA kids.

And people on here thought no croot was getting bags this heavy.

Like I said before. The bags are the heaviest they been.

Thank you! Was looking for this.. Wasn't there a podcast version too?

So the NCAA has proof that both Miss state and LSU also paid this guy and nothing? What a joke
Just like the info surfaced with dj fluker and some other bama players years ago and nothing came of it. NCAA pick and choose who they go after and won’t dare touch bama

Advertisement
Just like the info surfaced with dj fluker and some other bama players years ago and nothing came of it. NCAA pick and choose who they go after and won’t dare touch bama
Exactly. Bama makes too much money for the NCAA for them to bring the hammer down

No they don’t. The joke is people believe that crap
Oh please, you well know that LSU pays for players just like EVERY single team in the power 5. Some teams just so happen to have more money and smarter bag men. Alabama and Georgia might be at the top right now in that game, but as you can see even teams like Miss State and Ole Miss who hardly have good recruiting classes throw a ton of money around in recruiting.

Everything that kid said about getting paid is true. He even went on to say that Mississippi state paid him the most out of all of them and that is why he chose them. The sad part is not that these kids are getting paid, the sad part is that the NCAA ignored everything he said except the part about the money Ole Miss paid him.

If you watch the whole series, it states very clearly that the NCAA wanted to make an example of Ole Miss hence why they got him in for questioning. Then when he started naming all these other schools that were equally or more guilty they decided to ignore and retract all those "allegations." At that point it shows that the NCAA has no control, and that it isn't an Ole Miss problem, but rather, a league wide problem

Perhaps this recent ruling that allows student athletes to transfer provided they outline why could come back to bite the NCAA, and its covering for the Baga’s of The world. When more athletes come out wanting to transfer using this ruling, the more it’s going to come to light that boosters and coaches are involved just like that kid from A&M who transferred to Zona. More and more do this the harder it will become for the NCAA to cover up the stories from the mainstream media (those not paid themselves to write scathing articles, etc). It’s going to come out and I would say fairly soon (in the next 3-5yrs) that Baga is paying big time money for their athletes, especially their football players. It’s going to force the NCAA to either revoke the ruling or be forced to do what they should’ve done a long time ago - pay the athletes a stipend so they can help their families out with expenses.

Advertisement
And I thought this was about the lil WR for the Minnesota Vikings in the 80's

Yeah, Im dating myself

Just watched the first two parts. It's crazy that one journalist seems to have an easier time undercovering this **** than a billion dollar corporation.. unless the corporation would end up investigating the very entity that made it rich in the first place!!

Pay the players already. The 'amateurism' debate is a ******* joke! Kids are taking bags anyway.. nobody cares. Not the ppl supposedly enforcing the rules, not the ppl paying, and definitely not the universities benefiting.

Just watched the first two parts. It's crazy that one journalist seems to have an easier time undercovering this **** than a billion dollar corporation.. unless the corporation would end up investigating the very entity that made it rich in the first place!!

Pay the players already. The 'amateurism' debate is a ******* joke! Kids are taking bags anyway.. nobody cares. Not the ppl supposedly enforcing the rules, not the ppl paying, and definitely not the universities benefiting.
They don’t want it uncovered...there’s a difference.

Advertisement

Just a little more.

Anyone laugh at Jordan Cunningham and Ty Isaac?

This is just the beginning other players will eventuality come out about the bagmen.then the ncaa will have one heck of a mess.those players would then become ineligible for taking the money.making them go back and redoing the record books then have to answer to the public and congress as to why it happened.then the ncaa powers that be will crumble like a deck of cards.

**** won't change until Emmert's out as president in the NCAA. Had USC or Miami did this......man.

Advertisement
Back