Lemming Report

VA CANE

Recruit
Showing Al Golden, and The U some love even gave Golden COACH OF THE YEAR!! lol.... It was mostly due to the NCAA, recruiting, and making amends with Florida schools. Lemming also said the kid Walton from BTW is going to be special not sure how credible Lemming is. Pete how good is Walton ?

Advertisement
Walton is a gamer. True running back who happens to be a good athlete...not the other way around. If he reclassifies into next year's class that would be HUGE for us. Best back in Florida next year, IMO.

Advertisement
Golden is the new Kiffin.....gets recognition despite never actually being good. He's a worse recruited than Randy was.

Wonder what Lemming would have to say about the LSU- Cameron- to UCLA trip with recruits..Hope they finally get what's coming to them after NCAA gets on High Horse...Think Cameron was there not handing out the dough?

Advertisement
Again Andrew!

You said!
''I respect your opinion but colleges and parents do read our site''

I wonder if parents like reading this every few posts?

Golden is the new Kiffin.....gets recognition despite never actually being good. He's a worse recruited than Randy was.

Advertisement
Despite what a few say, Golden was dealt a pretty ****** hand when he got here. I think he's done a pretty good job with what he's had, so far. But now there are no more excuses, period. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully trends way up.

Advertisement

Nooo, cousin. Randy's recruiting was just moronic. This guy would recruit six receivers in one class and then take one corner, and that was a class of 30+ kids. He was disaster. At least Fat Al has balanced classes, now he just needs a balanced diet to get that fat *** gut down.

Showing Al Golden, and The U some love even gave Golden COACH OF THE YEAR!! lol.... It was mostly due to the NCAA, recruiting, and making amends with Florida schools. Lemming also said the kid Walton from BTW is going to be special not sure how credible Lemming is. Pete how good is Walton ?

Every coach in the nation wants Golden to stay at Miami.

Otherwise . . .

Advertisement
Back