2023 LEGENDS Weekend - Official Visit Weekend #4: June 24-26

Love that Coach O is out there. Would Cristobal ever offer him a job as an analyst (I know his son is on the staff)? Since he is at this event, clearly hes not so radioactive that he isnt allowed near the program.
I recently saw a interview where he said his son asked him to move to Miami, so he bought a house in Miami or the Gables I can’t remember. He also said he was going to be around a lot helping out however he can.

Advertisement
I recently saw a interview where he said his son asked him to move to Miami, so he bought a house in Miami or the Gables I can’t remember. He also said he was going to be around a lot helping out however he can.

Yup he said in the legends interview he lives in the area.

Advertisement
On Sanker: (Ferman said the same thing earlier today, btw)

- I’m going to throw in a Louisville crystal ball for Top247 interior lineman Madden Sanker. Without going into too much detail, there seemed to be some questionable behavior at a point of the visit from the Peach State lineman that didn’t necessarily sit well with some inside the building and they elected to move on. It’s seems clear that he intends to play for the Cardinals and that became evident fairly early on this weekend.

- I’m going to throw in a Louisville crystal ball for Top247 interior lineman Madden Sanker. Without going into too much detail, there seemed to be some questionable behavior at a point of the visit from the Peach State lineman that didn’t necessarily sit well with some inside the building and they elected to move on. It’s seems clear that he intends to play for the Cardinals and that became evident fairly early on this weekend.
Kid sounds like a real tool.

Advertisement
Probably tried to recruit Ray Ray to Louisville on his trip
Didnt Work The Blob GIF by HBO Max

GIF by Mashable

Advertisement
This maybe way off base but can the staff send a kid home for doing that type of stuff? I mean we’re talking a very expensive weekend for a kid openly recruiting for Louisville? I’d send him home On a greyhound

Advertisement

@Baba Yaga - Excommunicado??

Yea that’s some shady bs, but let’s not act like we wouldn’t be crowning Mario as a genius “chess not checkers” coach for doing the same thing. Hopefully he didn’t burn a bridge for down line if Satterfield gets canned.

Advertisement
Back