2023 LEGENDS Weekend - Official Visit Weekend #4: June 24-26

Advertisement
Did Freeling make it? I don’t think I have seen his name mentioned all weekend.
yes.

Here's what Ferman wrote, take it with a grain of salt:

Freeling took his other official visits to Florida and Notre Dame. He still says he's got a top 7 of UM, Notre Dame, Clemson, Michigan, Ohio State, Georgia, and Florida, and that any of them could win out. It doesn't sound like he's in any rush to decide.

A source said off Freeling's visit that his family "had a great time" and that Miami "is definitely in it." But this may be a while to find out where he's heading.

yes.

Here's what Ferman wrote, take it with a grain of salt:

Freeling took his other official visits to Florida and Notre Dame. He still says he's got a top 7 of UM, Notre Dame, Clemson, Michigan, Ohio State, Georgia, and Florida, and that any of them could win out. It doesn't sound like he's in any rush to decide.

A source said off Freeling's visit that his family "had a great time" and that Miami "is definitely in it." But this may be a while to find out where he's heading.
Getting him back for a game would be huge and probably needed.

Advertisement
one of my all-time favorite Canes.
1656258722652.gif

Advertisement
Shoutout to all the young talented Canes coming back around the program. The Deon Bush's, AQM's of the world. It was refreshing seeing Pictures of those guys at the Legends Camp. The guys from the 80's, 90's and early 2000's get their due all the time! But man we had some individual talent that was mismanaged while wearing the U on the side of their helmet. Cheers to those days being behind us!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back