2023 LEGENDS Weekend - Official Visit Weekend #4: June 24-26

Love that Coach O is out there. Would Cristobal ever offer him a job as an analyst (I know his son is on the staff)? Since he is at this event, clearly hes not so radioactive that he isnt allowed near the program.

Advertisement
Coach O is a very unintentionally funny character. The conversation him and I had today... 🤣
2B77438C-545C-45E0-972E-CDB2ECBFA958.gif

Advertisement
Love that Coach O is out there. Would Cristobal ever offer him a job as an analyst (I know his son is on the staff)? Since he is at this event, clearly hes not so radioactive that he isnt allowed near the program.

In his interview with Ferman he said he will be around and will help any time it’s needed. I don’t think Miami has to pay him. He is living in south beach and will be around the program. He said it’s always nice for coaches to have a second set of eyes. I see him enjoying retirement and popping up at practices etc…

Advertisement
Keep this on topic. I just deleted two pages of nonsensical dribbel, $EC nuthugging, and the regurgitation of indisputable facts about the best team in the history of college football. I'm not doing that again without thread bands, infractions, and points.

In his interview with Ferman he said he will be around and will help any time it’s needed. I don’t think Miami has to pay him. He is living in south beach and will be around the program. He said it’s always nice for coaches to have a second set of eyes. I see him enjoying retirement and popping up at practices etc…

They don't need to pay him, one of his son's is an analyst on the staff. He's pumped to just spend some time with his kid

Advertisement
Advertisement
Keep this on topic. I just deleted two pages of nonsensical dribbel, $EC nuthugging, and the regurgitation of indisputable facts about the best team in the history of college football. I'm not doing that again without thread bands, infractions, and points.

People still believing that SEC prepares you the best for the NFL garbage? 😂

Must not just be a gators thing but an SEC thing where you say something enough you believe it

Advertisement
Back